What I Wore: Blogliftin' and Lovin'

Monday, October 24, 2011

Fashion blogging is funny because you seriously get to "know" people through their style choices more than you do musing from their lives. I feel like how you dress says a lot about you and that's not just because I'm horribly judgmental. Whether you live in sweatpants or you dress up to play at the park, it tells me tons about you. So when I read fashion blogs I can't help but feel like I know the girls through their outfits. And then I guess who I would be IRL friends with. Lilly over at Lilly's Style? Fo' shizzle we'd be friends and not just because I totally lifted this look from her blog. We have super similar tastes. Check below and on my sidebar for other fashion blogs that I love and that work for different body types... then share the love!

Photobucket
Tank: JCPenney (bows? I die!)
Cardigan: American Eagle
Belt: F21
Skirt: F21
Sparkly flats: I haven't the slightest clue. I bought them because I went shopping one day in uncomfy shoes and my feet were killing me so I bought a new pair and changed into them then and there. Approximately one-third of my shoe collection has been purchased in this manner.

What I loved about this outfit is that it's such a super casual way to wear a body-con skirt on a daily basis. Genius!

(Sometimes I get really sick of taking pictures. Also, how cute is the length on this boyfriend cardigan? Note to self: Buy 10 immediately.


I love piling on bracelets that don't have anything to do with anything and wearing them together. Here I've got bangles from Nordstrom. my beloved Gucci cuff watch, my leather March Jacobs bracelet and a cheapie cuff from Charlotte Russe altogether and I love it. Also, please note that this is the day I had great hair of epic proportions, which I felt deserved photographic evidence. Seriously. Best hair day EVER.

Some other fashion blogs I think you'll love:
Best for plus sizes: Momma Go Round
Best for eclectic style: clothed much
Best for doable mom style: Mod Milk Momma

What are your fave fashion blogs? Seriously, I'd better be on the list.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

That hair is totally worth the picture! LOL! Love the blond.

Deveny said...

Dang, hot mommy outfit!

Jae said...

Aw thanks friends!! Let's all duplicate Lilly's awesomeness!

Jae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jae said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jae said...

Aaand my phone just had a seizure and posted four times.

John said...

ray-ban sunglasses
ralph lauren outlet
gucci handbags outlet
nike air max
michael kors handbags
running shoes
oakley sunglasses
nike huarache black
toms shoes
ugg outlet
omega seamaster
cheap ray ban sunglasses
burberry uk
oakey sunglasses wholesale
micahel kors
michael kors outlet
rolex replica watches
under armour shoes
hollister sale
adidas stan smith
coach outlet
valentino outlet
yeezy boost 350
true religion jeans
ferragamo shoes
designer handbags
nike air max 90
louis vuitton borse
hermes uk
longchamp outlet
burberry outlet
michael kors outlet stores
yeezy boost 350
2016426yuanyuan

Unknown said...

www0817
christian louboutin shoes
ugg boots
nike air max
jordan shoes
ugg boots
adidas nmd
coach outlet online
moncler online outlet
cheap ray bans
saics running shoes

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.