Freaky Friday: The Clothing Equipment for a Lullabye

Friday, March 11, 2011

Since Wednesday's post is all about conservative clothes, I searched high and low of yawnworthy stuff. I'm not gonna lie, you should probably read this post in bed after you've taken a Tylenol PM because you are going to crash. This is how NOT to dress conservatively.


Just when you thing UGGS can't get any worse, they totally do. With rubber.


The other day I used Clarks shoes for inspiration but this goes to show that not all Clarks are fashion forward. These shoes look like they should be named "Agnes" and be filled with orthopedic gel insoles.


I can't wait for summer, because YOU KNOW we're going to have another debate on the wearbility of capris.

Go ahead... try and tell me they are flattering. Please. Especially when worn with bandage shoes and embroidered flowers. I dare you.


WHY are they still making these dresses? I totally had one in 1992. I was cross eyed. It wasn't pretty.

OMG does this not remind you of Paula Deen? I don't even care about her cooking, something about her nasal voice makes me want to crawl into a woodchipper.

If you want a really good laugh at Paula Deen's expense, check out this website: Paula Deen Riding Things. It is hilarious, y'all!

What's worse than wearing Americana? Wearing Americana WITH A BEAR. How old are you? I just... I just don't even know anymore.

From the decidedly not sexy librarian fantasy. I like my librarians old and smelling like overpowering dusty perfume. OW OW!


Seafoam green denim with nude boots? SIGN ME UP.


I thought this $200 sweater....scarf.....jacket thigy was pretty conservative. Until I saw the tights. OH THE TIGHTS.

Emo guy thinks you just don't understand.


Well, I'm off to go snowmobiling at our cabin for the weekend. So my weekend wardrobe will consist of yoga pants, old sweaters, boots and my pink helmet. Gotta love spending two days smelling like exhaust. It's my dirty little tomboy secret. Hopefully you're dressing better than I am!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

hahaha you're funny. i like you.

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.