Brilliant Idea Time!

Monday, March 7, 2011

My gawgeous friend Charity is the best at find stuff at thrift stores and garage sales and making them look beautiful. I am so jealous because I am the least crafty person on the planet. I just can't do it. I know my limits.

Anyhow, today she posted this awesome idea for a jewelry tray and I MUST STEAL IT. My jewelry is always in a forlorn little heap and come accessorizing time I'm left yanking things apart. Also, my jewelry box has a magnetic closure and my necklaces are always getting stuck. Charity's idea is a heck of a lot prettier and more functional. Wish I'd thought of it first!

Thank me later.


You're awesome, Charity!

PS I covet your Audrey print.

3 comments:

Charity said...

Thanks girl. No more jewel jiggling for me! I love it being displayed, it's so much easier to get to. And just so you know the Audrey print was second hand $20 (wink) I think you need to go to a thrift store:)

Sara @ Our Best Bites said...

Hey- I love your new look! I usually read your blog in my reader so I haven't seen it yet. Awesome!

Jae said...

Charity, can you just come to Utah and go thrifting with me. Whenever I go I just feel overwhelmed and leave. lol. I am a wimp!

Sara, thanks! Needed something cleaner... Your new look is cute too! Aw look at us comparing blog styles. We are awesome.

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.