Our Regularly Scheduled Snark...

Friday, August 27, 2010

...is on hold while I play in Canada until Tuesday. Sorry, ladies, I just can't blog when there is CADBURY to be eaten. I did see some doozies on the plane up here though! Why do old people wear socks and sandals while flying? Is there some dress code I am not aware of?

Anyway, happy fashion to you all, I'll be back in five days. You won't even miss me! Well, actually, you might a little. But it's OK! It makes me feel loved.

Kisses,
Jae

2 comments:

NaDell said...

I would guess that it's easy to take sandals off and put them back on and they don't want to get foot fungus or something going through the machines barefoot...although my in laws traveled with my MIL's mom and husband in their 80's and they strip-searched both of them, so I don't know because that is pretty dang inconvenient.

HollyElise said...

I wear slip-on shoes with socks when flying because I don't want to walk on the airport floor barefoot when I go through security.
Also I am a little old lady when flying and get *freezing cold* so I need socks and a shawl-type item!
:)
Have fun in Canada!

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.