Freaky Friday: Reader Submissions!

Friday, August 13, 2010

Oh, how I love reader submissions. I love the idea that some of you are out there, looking at ugly clothes and thinking of me and how much I enjoy to make fun of them. I have the best readers everrrrrrrr.



K, so Melanie S. sent me this lovely picture of homegirl Foxy Brown. I *just* had a discussion with a friend about changing bodies and was like, "It took me a long time to realize that after carrying three babies, my body will never be the same as my 17 year old self." This is a very good example of what happens when you ignore your body changes. Not only is it about three sizes too small, I'm fairly sure I have a OB/GYN's view of her ladybits.


My Aunt Colleen sent me this Irish potato sack dress that makes me feel depressed and alone. Also, they wanted 50 dollars for it. Ummm OKAY.


This bag is called the "More to Love" and was sent in by Lisa. I decided to make a list of things that can be fit into that bag.
1) The Statue of Liberty
2) The combined egos of everyone on "Jersey Shore"
3) Food for the entire continent of Africa
4) The model's embarrassment
5) My shoe collection


I love it! Let's call it "Grandpa Chic" and walk around nursing homes for fun. (Thanks, Lisa!)


Amy sent me a veritable cornucopia of terrible Etsy fashion, my favorite being this swimsuit makde from Ikea packaging. First of all, it's terrifying. Second of all, how many kids are you going to flash when a stiff wind blows your plastic halter top up at the public pool?


Cammie sent this to me with a disclaimer in place that said she liked the dress. I did to. I was like oh, pretty! Scroll, scroll, scroll OMG WHAT GERIATRIC ATE HER FEET? I'm going to give this company the benefit of the doubt and say they were just too hurried to switch shoes after the school marm spread.


My brother had these saved on his computer under the name "Why do you exist?" So very fitting. You probably shouldn't wear these with an incontinence problem.


Lynsey sent me this beautiful gem. Couple of things, Katie Price.
1) The fact that you wrote and subsequently PUBLISHED a book is what is wrong with the world today.
2) The dress code for book signings is usually a little less casual. And by causal I mean you are wearing what is essentially a bad 80s aerobic leotard with the name of your book bedazzled on he front.
3) When you stand like that your muscular thighs make me nervous.

That's it for today! Thanks for sending me these ugly little snippets, they totally make my day! Keep your eyes peeled...

5 comments:

Charity said...

You make my day! haha, the first picture is disturbing, but truly hilarious with your commentary!!

Carly said...

HAHA. Model's embarrassment. Priceless.

Also, not only is it Freaky Friday but FRIDAY THE 13th! I bet there is double the bad fashion out there today! AGHH!!

Amoco said...

Ah. I'm actually pretty devastated to see the legend Katie Price has made herself known in America. Here she's also known as Jordan (that's her page 3 girl name), and I'm about to break the heart of anyone who loves to read, it's not just one book she's published. She's published several. Some kids books too. What a role model. :)

Anonymous said...

But, doesn't everyone need shoe/pants?

Virginia said...

Oh why oh why did Foxy do that to herself?!?! She (was) a great rapper and had a much smaller frame back in the days! I guess she didn't get the memo that she fell off the rap scene AND has gained some weight! NEW wardrobe, please!

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.