Freaky Friday

Friday, August 6, 2010

Friday! I have a gift card to spend today so off I go into the big world. I'm running low on my girlfriend, Bare Minerals, so I need to stock up. But first, to the uglies!!



I feel like if you don't already know what I'm going to say about these then a) this is the first time you've ever been to my blog or b) you're not too quick on the uptake. Three points to whoever can come up with the best insult for these cougar-legs in the comment section!


Oh, really? Some more leggings. PS I totally LIVED in stirrup pants when I was nine so these don't impress me. Also, writing on your crotch is never a good idea.


Oh, I'm sorry, did Uncle Jesse from Full House become a shoe designer all of a sudden?


Am I the only one who saw this shirt and yelled "MOOOOOORTAL KOMBAT!!!" in my head? PS Now that I just mentioned that, I think I shall be watching Mortal Kombat during the kids' naps today! FATALITY!


Sorry, this is the same model from above, I think. And while I don't totally hate the whole cut-off, baseball team thing, I do hate that this girl makes me hungry for a Big Mac. Someone pump some ice cream into this woman, she looks like Queen Imotep of the crypt.


Ooh, how edgy and cool! Oh, wait... did I say edgy and cool? I meant stupid. If you scroll down so just her legs are showing, homegirl looks like my husband when he cuts the grass.



Somewhere the Dynasty costume closet is missing a flowy colorful jumpsuit.


Pshh am I supposed to be impressed by this $100 paint splattered sneaker? Come to my house at 11 am on any given day and my kids will do it for free.


Keep an eye out for anything hideous as you're out and about this weekend, and email me anything you find. I shall do reader submissions next week, so send 'em over via email or Facebook.

8 comments:

The Davis Family said...

Ok ... I just had to say the "Uncle Jesse" description cracked me up!

No Guilt Fashion said...

I love this feature. It always makes me smile,
noguiltfashion.blogspot.com

Jen Jensen said...

I am not sure what is worse in the first picture, the shoes or "pants"!

Lisa - respect the shoes said...

This IS the first time I'm visiting your blog and I'm so glad I did bc this post is hilarious. I busted out laughing from the Mortal Kombat comment - and yes, I was a kid when that sh!t was popular and did see that awful live action movie!

Lysa Kay said...

My 2 year old daughter, who already has a passion for shoes, just saw the paint splattered shoes and said "EW, shoes!" and that is the 1st ever negative comment she has ever made about footwear. lol. I love your blog, it makes me laugh, I really enjoyed the Mortal Kombat comment.

John said...

cheap oakley sunglasses
michael kors outlet store
coach outlet online
canada goose outlet
jordan femmes pas cher
polo ralph lauren pas cher
nike blazer low pas cher
coach factory outlet online
pandora charms sale
michael kors outlet online
20161203yuanyuan

Unknown said...

www0817
canada goose jackets
coach factory outlet
ray ban eyeglasses
ugg boots
moncler uk
oakley sunglasses
nike huarache femme
pandora jewelry outlet
ed hardy uk

yanmaneee said...

hermes birkin
zx flux
moncler jacket
louboutin shoes
nike air max 97
nike air max 2017
jordan 6
longchamp
michael kors outlet online
nike huarache

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.