Freaky Friday: Couture

Friday, August 20, 2010

I loooove the various fashion weeks around the world. It's exciting to see what designers believe will be the next big thing. But then you get the crazies in like, Russian Fashion Week who just want to be revolutionary weirdos and sew up outfits that only Gaga would wear. Happily, there's lots to choose from, so up and at 'em!


Okay, this is NOT couture, but I found it and decided she'd make a good match for sexy unicorn man from a few weeks back. They could repopulate the unicorn race!!


I feel like this would be super great on the subway. You'd always get your own seat, and the man that smells like urine and touches himself would be a safe four feet away at all times. Plus, sometimes, when I'm walking down the street, I'm like, "Do you know what I wish I had? My own stage lighting."


I don't know much about cooking, but I think she's doing it wrong.


Daaaaaaang girl, you must be the best TGIFriday's waitress EVER. Look at all that flair.


What dainty little angel hooves! Honestly, I'm already thinking about getting high-centered on a sidewalk curb in these. Little help here?


Designed by the Dr. Suess "Solla Sollew" collection. Okay, that was kind of a nerdy book joke, but seriously. If you have kids, you should know what I'm talking about.


Is it weird that I think these are slightly awesome? Also, they look like they stink, which is generally a good look for feet.


What a masculine sweater! Something about the flowing purple tulle and unnecessary turtleneck says that he will protect me all night long.


Who you gonna call? This terrifying and emaciated PAINT CONTRACTOR. Wow. That is nowhere near as catchy as the original.

Oh, fashion designers... good job wasting money and talent on things that are irrelevant to society. Keep it up, so I have more Friday material!

4 comments:

Manda said...

Those fish flip flops are making me gag. Ew!

mcmcolospgs said...

I just recently came across your blog and I have thoroughly enjoyed the Friday doses of laughter. I also find your other posts quite informative, so your blog was an awesome find! I will be passing your URL along (however discreetly) to some moms I know who could really use some good advice. : )

Jae said...

mcmcolospgs: lol pass away! Just send over some Freaky Friday love and hope that they stay around to browse.

Astrid said...

I love you because you have read Solla Sollew. My favorite Seuss. But not to wear.

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.