What I Wore: Back to Black

Monday, November 17, 2014

Aaaand just like that, the color is gone. We'll have to settle for a pop of leopard this time around. 

This was also the picture that left me scrabbling for a hair appointment because I could see how bad my roots were. I cut off a few inches and am back to buttery fake-blonde gloriousness, as seen here. Sorry, this picture is like, four days old. 

Tee: Abound (via Nordstrom Rack - I practically buy these in bulk) (here) (plus)
Blazer: F21 (pretty darn similar - mine is old) (similar) (plus)
Pants: Calvin Klein (here) (similar) (plus)
Shoes: Mossimo (similar) (similar) (omg I can't stop)
Earrings: F21 (similar)

This is probably the last of the cute heels for a while: We were the gracious recipients of like, four inches of snow today, so it's going to have to be boots for awhile. 

I am not ready for this. 

1 comments:

Jennifer Wells said...

At the moment, I want to punch snow in the face.

I love it and think it's pretty and all that, but knowing that it's going to be around for the next six months...ugh....

Also, knowing that we are all without cute heels for that time just adds to the drear.

I'm so cheerful on Mondays!

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.