Freaky Friday

Friday, July 25, 2014

 First off, thank you for all of your awesome responses yesterday. I seriously hit the post button and then cowered like someone was going to hit me because I was waiting for the "HOW DARE YOU" and instead I got mucho love. Seriously. Love you guys.

We are headed off on an adventure, but I couldn't have a family adventure until I got all the snark out of my system. Otherwise I get sarcastic toward my 8-year-old and it's not pretty.



Alex sent me these boot/heel/dalmation? hybrids, pointing out that they're described as "refined." Yes. Because when I think "refined," my mind goes to Forever 21 and racks of neon crop tops. 

 OK, so this shirt is pretty ugly. But the best part is that the peacock feathers all look like Pigeon from Mo Willems' book series. (Our family is like, pigeon groupies)
Aaaaand now you can't unsee it. 

 It's like Marky Mark had a love affair with an eclectic older lady. 


 What is this? A burlap Tinkerbell costume?

 The pants are bad enough. Pairing them with turtleneck llama shoes? Terrible. 

 What live grown woman has cause to wear these circus pants? Like, I dare you to think of a time and place that these are appropriate. 

"Ma'am, the OB/GYN will see you now. Here, take your pants off and drape yourself with this gown. Oh, nevermind. I see you brought your own."

 This was listed as a DIY to dress up your shoes. But also to make you look like a psychopath who scalps a blonde and then taunts police with impeccable fashion. I smell a Law & Order: SVU episode. 


Well, I should have been packing a bag like, 30 minutes ago. Time to frantically throw everything at my suitcase and hope for the best. Happy weekend everyone! 





6 comments:

JFC said...

The BYO Pelvic Exam gown comment is the funniest thing I've read in a long time. Well done. Enjoy your weekend adventure.

John said...

michael kors outlet store
jordan retro
oakley sunglasses cheap
hollister co
christian louboutin outlet
true religion outlet online
louis vuitton outlet store
fake rolex watches
valentino shoes
canada goose
20161203yuanyuan

TriciaGonzalez said...

Your device ought Tutu Helper App to have 1GB RAM or greater on official source their tools quickly into your Smartphone in Chinese Tutu Helper VIP App language usage Google translate to understand.

ElizabethMartin said...

You never ever need to worry about blogrip.com/ a buildup of bacteria or unusual odors Title in your drainage. Reverse osmosis water Fleck Water Softener Reviews: Our Top 3 Favorite Systems filter systems also oxygenate water,Fleck Water Softener which boosts the preference.systems are Best Fleck Water Softener fantastic as whole-house systems because.

Unknown said...

www0817
canada goose jackets
ralph lauren uk
dsquared
canada goose jackets
ugg boots clearance
polo lacoste
moncler outlet
michael kors outlet
superdry clothing
ugg boots clearance

thethe said...

this contact form other important link view it now why not look here replica ysl

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.