What I Wore: Making Hay

Monday, June 30, 2014

I'm feeling a little frazzled today. I did that thing where you feel stressed about your to-do list and so you write down everything you need to get done so you feel better. But it just made me more stressed. I'm helping to run a girl's camp for 400 teenagers next week and I woke up in a cold sweat at 6 a.m. thinking about tents and what I did with my sleeping bag and how I needed to buy peanut butter to bring with me because I can't live without peanut butter.

Deep breaths. I do have some awesome friends who are helping out, to whom I am eternally grateful and very sorry. But I think I'm going to need a tranquilizer to get through the next week.

Here's one more thing to check off my list:

Skirt: Urban Wear (similar)
Jacket: H&M (this season's) (very similar)
Belt: ASOS (similar)
Shoes: Charlotte Russe (similar)
Earrings: F21 (so cheap!)


I'd stay and write something great about this outfit, but right now my kids are still asleep and I have to make hay while the sun shines. Or actually design graphics and invoice clients while the sun shines. Either way. 


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! I admire your ambition. Reading your plans makes ME break out into a cold sweat. Good luck and love the skirt!

Kates said...

Great shirt Jae! xo
Love Matie Katie

Kates said...

skirt*

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.