Freaky Friday

Friday, June 20, 2014

 I'm headed off for the weekend, so I'm actually writing this on a Thursday. I  feel like a bolt of lightning might hit me for this blasphemy. Luckily, I'm sure I will see lots of heinous fashion in my travels, so I will snap pictures and share to appease the Freaky Friday gods.

For now, they're gonna have to deal.


Either these shoes make you run faster or look stupider: You're going to have to find out on your own. 

 I feel like if you have to encase a trend in a "without looking like a farmer" clause, it might be one to skip. 

 "I want it delicate, like a butterfly, but also violent, like an ax murderer got ahold of me." 

 Speaking of butterflies, why not just bring your own cocoon everywhere you go? 

 This jacket reminds me of what it would look like if Michael Jackson became a soccer mom. 

 This shirt is manic and it makes me have anxious feelings. 

 Wear these around me and I will nonstop make Finding Nemo jokes. You've been warned. 

I don't mind this swimsuit much IN THEORY, but while looking at it, I realized that the top looks like angry eyebrows and now I'm wondering what I did wrong to make it so mad at me. 


OK, I have like six loads of laundry to get done before I leave, so I'm off. Wish me good shopping and extreme discounts! 

xo.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So close with the swimsuit! But yeah, even if you're not imagining angry brows...something about it is just awkward.

MQG said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nicole said...

OMG - the swim suit! Her period exploded and leaked all over her nice polka dot bikini.

You're welcome for that image ;)

Unknown said...

www0817
canada goose jackets
coach factory outlet
ray ban eyeglasses
ugg boots
moncler uk
oakley sunglasses
nike huarache femme
pandora jewelry outlet
ed hardy uk

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.