What I Wore: Remix w/ Liverpool Jeans!

Monday, January 7, 2013

 I am aware that I've already worn this blazer and these boots in other posts. But I can't be original ALL THE TIME people. Sometimes I repeat. Especially right before Christmas, when these pictures were taken. It was one of those days where I had to shop, cook and attend a party all in one day. Blazers are definitely my go-to for busy days like that because I can throw them on over what is clearly just a polo and look polished.

Also, Liverpool Jeans were kind enough to send me a couple of pairs of their awesome-fitting jeans. I heart these! I can't say enough about the fit. And! They said they'd give a pair to a lucky reader, so there will be a giveaway next week. I have another outfit to show you with the other pair of dee-vine skinnies they sent me. The coolest part? The jeans have Beatles lyrics printed on the inside! These ones have "Let It Be," which happens to be my favorite Beatles song. Stay tuned for next week's giveaway!


 
 Blazer: Bluenotes (Canada)
Polo: Tommy Hilfiger
Jeans: c/o Liverpool Jeans
Boots: Soda

I was going for like, a preppy outdoorsman vibe here. Nailed it! Brown jeans and a blazer -- who knew?



 OK, so here's my question: What pieces do you find yourself reaching for again and again?






6 comments:

Jennifer Wells said...

Cashmere sweaters. I hate being cold, and there is no substitute for animal fibers. I find gorgeous ones at the thrift shop, and they feel so good--silky, light, and very warm.

bequi said...

I reach for everything I have ever bought at Maurice's. They are my favorite store, not just because the clothes are so cute, but because the sales staff is always WONDERFUL and super helpful, plus I love the way they set up my dressing room for me. Anyway, They have these adorable wrap sweaters, and a sequined and beaded cardigan I love, plus the best jeans I've ever purchased. Super comfortable, and they aren't stretching out all over the place!

Jae said...

Ooh I love a good sweater or cardigan! I'm always digging through my closet for one.

Jae said...

As evidenced by my messy closet.

IandS said...

Skinnies and a striped top. I have tried to branch out and buy a few polka dot tops (which I also wear often) but you just can't go wrong with stripes...or so I hope :)
Stacey

Micha said...

I have a pair of really dark straight leg jeans that make me look like I lost 10lbs and go with my entire closet. Needless to say I wear them all the time and will cry for days when they eventually die.

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.