What I Wore: Spring Fling

Monday, March 12, 2012

OK, so I might be jumping the gun on this one. But this weekend was so glorious and sunny and warm that I had to drag out my bermudas to see the light of day again. I missed them! And it become a "If You Give a Mouse a Cookie" scenario, where if I wore my shorts, I needed to get out my yellow wedges. And if I wore my yellow wedges, I had to wear a bright necklace. And on it went. I wore this with a skirt for church and then promptly changed into shorts for a Sunday nap, a walk around the block and family dinner.

Of course, they're saying it will be lovely all week and then snowy again on the weekend. KILL ME. I moved to Utah to escape the neverending Canadian winters. Now it's warm up there and cold down here and I'm thinking I made a mistake. Ah well. In a few months I'll be complaining about heat and you'll be like "OMG Jae shutup."

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Button updown: American Eagle
Sweater: Banana Republic
Shorts: Gap
Wedges: Nine West
Bracelet (actually a necklace) Buckle
Ring and earrings: F21

Photobucket
Not gonna lie, the bright colors made me oh so very happy. Any time I get to wear yellow shoes, I'm in a good mood.

Now all I need is a tan. Pleaseaohpleaseohplease stay warm.

What say ye? Is it shorts weather where you are yet?

5 comments:

EmmaLee said...

ahh i wish it was warm enough to wear shorts here. i think it'll get there soon... just not yet :(

Jae said...

Uh, yeah... this was a stretch. I probably should have worn pants lol. But I was inside so it all worked out, right?

bequi said...

It's a diggin' in the yard kind of day for me. WOOHOO!

Jae said...

It has been SO nice to send my kids outside to play today... they have so far brought in a ladybug and half a worm. Where did the other half go!? WHERE!?

Jennifer Wells said...

I adore the yellow wedges! My favorite part of your outfit.

Don't worry about the worm half, it'll just turn into another whole new worm.

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.