Freaky Friday

Friday, March 9, 2012

Happy Friday everyone! I just got back from a yoga class so I'm feeling pretty zen. Also, I'm craving a pastrami burger, which happens EVERY TIME I do yoga. Don't even ask.

I'm playing "good mom" today by heading back to the air gym where the fateful back-dive happened. I'm definitely not going to be playing today. Safely on the sidelines, thank you.

Today's FF is almost entirely driven by readers. I heart you with much hearting, readers. Keep 'em coming!




WHY is there so much unicorn stuff out there? Is there really a market for anime-type dresses like this? Ugh, sometimes my daughter makes me watch The Last Unicorn with her. Is it me or is it the worst movie ever made? So I feel like I have a general grudge against unicorns.

In other news, I now hate rainbows and lollipops.

(Thanks Sara!)


Then Shawna sent this along with the idea that this girl should hook up with my unicorn man from last year. I think Shawna is more legit than the Millionaire Matchmaker. Aw, little demented baby unicorns!


Ashely sent me an entire website of shoes just like these. And by "just like these" I meant "that looked like native American llamas with sexy hair.


Francie sent me what might be the worst shoes ever. Clogs are ugly enough without needing conditioner too. Seriously... I feel like these belong in Dr. Seuss and not in modern society.



Kara sent me these Prada shoes which remind me of the Hunger Games. Does anyone want to buy them for me so I can dress up while I'm waiting in line for tickets in a couple of weeks? I totally wish I could dress up for the Hunger Games. I'm a huge HG nerd to the point that I get emotional over the previews. Please tell me I'm not alone in this.

(Team Gale! Because he's hotter and makes me feel like less of a creepy cougar!)


Yay more Rufio shoes! Ru-fi-ohhhhhhhhh.


Sheriece sent me these. I love it. Watching someone tap his crotch while looking at a computer doesn't seem suspicious. At all. Definitely try it at Starbucks.

On the bright side, I think I found Nemo.

(Thanks, Kara!)


A little less starch next time, probably. Also, can I pack a soggy PB&J and apple in her? That would be convenient.


Hillary called this a Care Bear on crack. I was thinking more along the lines of the weird villains that always fight the Power Rangers. That never really die but more turn to glitter so as not to upset the little ones.

Translation: You'll probably see Lady Gaga wearing this soon.


Becky sent me what might be the worst pants EVER made. Here's a tip ladies, you never want men to associate your legs with a jungle. It's just not great. Unless you're married to Bear Grylls, in which case jungle pants might be exciting in an eat-a-snake, drink-your-urine kind of way.

I know I complain about bad fashion a lot, but if there wasn't any, we wouldn't have Freaky Friday. So thanks, bad designers of the world. Keep putting out crap!

Happy weekend!

4 comments:

Sara said...

And we would be uber bored without your wicked awesome comments on bad fashion, so you keep it coming. :-)
Rufi-oooooooh, that's the best. MEMORIES!

Beth said...

Those hair shoes are going to haunt my dreams.

Jae said...

You know I love a Rufio reference.

Anonymous said...

Worst pants ever:
Bright red with black stripes, and made out of spandex. *shudder*

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.