What I Wore: Accident Waiting to Happen

Monday, August 29, 2011



AKA me in white pants.

Top: Local boutique
Cargos: Abercrombie and Fitch
Necklace and Ring: F21 (My daughter picked out the necklace. So proud.)
Bangles: Nordstrom

I know I tempt fate every time I wear these blindingly white pants, so they come out very infrequently and whenever it doesn't matter if they stay pristine or not. We spent Saturday shopping around for new shoes for my husband, going to the movies (Yeah Transformers!) and perusing the farmer's market, so it was OK for me to pull out the infamous white pants.

While they're totally inappropriate for any activity ever, I still can't part with these pants. They make my butt look good and as long as they're paired with a graphic tee and some gun metal jewelry, don't look too overly South Beachy. I especially love the cargo detailing. They also have ties to make them into capris, but we all know how I feel about that.

PS: the only thing I got on these on Saturday was some red marker and since we were sitting in a dark theater, I considered it a massive success. I fared better than my husband, who was sprayed with butter as I enthusiastically pumped it all over my popcorn.







Just so you know, this was my "sexy face."

I'm so hot right now.

6 comments:

Jenna said...

I've only owned one pair of white pants and I think I wore them twice before I got rid of them. The constant anxiety attacks were not worth it.

Jae said...

SO anxiety filled. I checked myself out in bathrooms across the county about 45 times that day.

rydberg said...

So cute. I think that if I tried to wear white pants passers by would be blinded by the planet that is my rear!

The Diaries of a Wimpy Mom said...

I think you sported them well! I found nothing wrong with them! : ) Maybe not everyone can wear white but you pulled it off!

Jae said...

Well thanks!! There's a reason I only wear them like, twice a year... so it's a special occasion when they come out of the closet. lol.

Katy said...

you need the stain remover that has the pink and white liquid separated and then when you apply it it comes out and mixes together I forget what it is called.... but it is fantastic... got raspberries out of a coach purse with just application and rinsing

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.