Winner Winner!

Friday, July 16, 2010

Chicken dinner! Ready to find out who is going shopping this weekend, other than me?

Click here!

And because posts are no good without pictures... I give you the jacket I'm going to try on today and hopefully purchase at the Norstrom Anniversary Sale. My lovely friends and family all got me Nordstrom gift cards for my bday and I am EXCITED.



AHHHH must have immediately. Leather jackets are my weakness. Anyone else heading over? Meet you there!

***ETA***

Just got home with this beauty! They didn't have the Steve Madden in stick (boo) but they had this lovely Guess and I totally obliged. WHY in July, you ask? Because it was 50 percent off I say! Isn't she pretty?

!

2 comments:

Shop Girl* said...

JEALOUS.

I think you should take us on a tour through your jacket collection. I covet all the ones I've seen so far.

Sheriece said...

Oooohhhhh.... me likey.....

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.