Mama Fit Monday: Awesome Workouts Anywhere!!

Monday, July 19, 2010

You don't need a gym or lots of expensive equipment to get in a great workout. I have had some of my best workouts with no equipment. All you need is some imagination and not minding a few odd looks :)

Take a look a this workout I did in a park while I while travelling. It got the job done. I felt my legs for a couple of days. It was different, fun and it worked like a charm. Have fun and let me know how it goes.



Committed to your fitness success,

Kelly Parker
www.fitmommakeover.net

1 comments:

Debbi said...

I used to do this type of thing with a bunch of girlfriends in my neighbourhood. For anyone curious, a bus bench works well for push ups and triceps too, as well as a modification to the lunges by doing "step ups".

Great post, kelly!

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.