Freaky Friday

Friday, July 30, 2010

Gooood Friday everyone! Considering my plans for the day consist of working on my tan, I need to get this done and play outside.



I'll take "Fastest Way to Make My Head Look Like a Tiny Peanut," Alex.


I can't fault the girl for trying. I mean, she was wearing what essentially was a Best Buy-esque uniform polo and cut off the arm. Then she gave a sassy look like it was on purpose. You go, weirdo.


OMG I have been looking everywhere for a blue suede lace up peeptoe wedge bootie!!


Just in case you were wondering: If you can see butt crack, your shorts are too low. If you can see butt crease, they're too high.


Ugh! Don't you just hate it when you're wearing your black sparkly bustier with your scary pleated mom jeans and someone else at the party is wearing THE EXACT SAME THING? Rude.


It's the attack of the scary and unflattering capri pants! AHHHH!


Please, think of the children!! (Clearly this lady has had like, four)


I can't look!!! The cankles! Oh, the CANKLES!


Luckily we can cleanse our palettes with this happy lady wearing what seems to be a football practice uniform.

Have a good weekend you lovely people. I damaged my account so much with the last couple weekends that I'm putting myself on *at least* a three-day shopping diet. It pains me. Expect to see me on Facebook for support.

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.