Freaky Friday

Friday, June 4, 2010

We're a little late getting started today! Sorry 'bout that.

I do have some delicious treats for you in the way of my embarrassment. I went shopping over Memorial Day and couldn't help but check out the sale racks to see what lovely mishaps I could dig out and try on for Freaky Friday's sake. And man, did I get some doozies. Also, I have plenty more reader submissions that make me very happy. Join the Facebook fanpage (see left) and send 'em over. I'll be your best buddy and not make fun of you in public.

I said IN PUBLIC. I will not restrain myself at home.


First of all, let it be known that I look RIDICULOUS in large, floppy hats, yet very cool in my Canada shirt. True north strong and free, indeed. Sorry if I disappoint you with my lack of fashion while shopping the weekend. You get t-shirt and jeans Jae. I did wear my Gucci watch in an attempt to get more fashion-y. See? She's pretty.


You know, I want to buy these jeans but I wasn't sure I had the extra ten minutes that it would take each morning to zip up the FLY. (Thanks Charity!)


Oh what's that? You want to see what I would look like in capris AND clogs? Don't mind if I do!


Lets have a close up. They were silver, with mint green and fuchsia embroaidery. I would have bought them except for the fact that they gave me man feet and were an abomination.


YES! Hey, model... I have a guy I want to set you up with. I think she would be a perfect match for Sexy Unicorn Man, no?


The only thing scarier than this mans coin slot bum jeans is his MUSTACHE.

PS, I feel like men shouldn't have such shapely bums. It's disconcerting.

I can't stop looking.


Facebook fans and I had a HEYDAY with this one this week. So many good comparisons, including
-A Great Clips mascot
-Tina Turner's skirt AND hairstle
-Where the Wild Things Are
-A bleached cousin IT
-Jelly fish
-A curtain tassel

I felt all were tres appropriate.



I found this BEAUTIFUL ANGEl denim jacket with corduroy collar for a mere $1.99 over the weekend. Don be jealous homegirls... I know you want its shapeless waist and awkward length. Also, the pose is a homage to another fashion blogger who always does the same one in her outfit posts. I think it is hilar. Anyway, could it make me any bulkier? I was *this close* to buying the whole rack and burning them so they were gone from the face of the earth completely. Then I remembered there were other stores and I wanted to spend my money on pretzel dogs and such.

It was a good weekend. My sister in law tried to get me to wear a pair of pleather leggings for Freaky Friday. I love you guys, but this is not the Jersey Shore, nor is my name Snookie. You'll just have to imagine.

7 comments:

The Kindle Family said...

Hah hah, I agree with a mans bum, they shouldn't be big or round!!

Anonymous said...

Mustache WIN. Corduroy collar fail.

Arienette said...

I saw a preggo-facade maxi dress the other week (you know the ones with the BIG CIRCLE PATTERN right on the tummy, to maximize non-baby-bump and instantly transform you into a 9-month-gone heffer?) and I tried to take a picture for you (don't say I'm not romantic) but there wasn't enough space and the assistants were looking at me really weirdly.
what's up with that? It's like, dude. I'm trying to take a picture of this really hideous dress. I'm not STEALING. Leave me alone!

Word verification for this post: Maimmol. Maim Mol? Who is Molly and why do I have to maim her? You know it's a bad sign when the internet is trying to send you hidden messages to maim people you don't even know.

Jae said...

Arientte, as always, thank you for your rundown on what your word verification was. On Failbook I saw one that was TOUCHY PERVERTS and now that is what I refer to my family members as.

Kate said...

I can't stop looking at that first pair of jeans. Is that an optical illusion? It's like walking around with your own fun house mirror.

yanmaneee said...

kd shoes
ferragamo belt
gucci belts
moncler
huaraches
adidas superstar
nike vapormax
jordan sneakers
christian louboutin shoes
nike sneakers for men

coasaez said...

d4f20g4s43 k3u05y1a37 q2w89h3s64 t2z33b7x45 j1w23g5d57 x1s90l0y11

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.