Perks of the Job

Monday, May 24, 2010

Sometimes, being a fashion blogger can be a little grueling. For every awesome outfit I find, I've got to paw through 100 bad ones. Much like shopping in the mall, not everything I find is great, and all of a sudden, my back hurts, I'm wishing I wore more comfortable shoes, I'm tired and really want a pretzel.

But every so often I come across something SO AWESOME, SO AMAZING, that it makes all of the work worth it.

This time it was....

UNICORN MAN!


(He's angry!)

I found Unicorn Man on Friday night while I was researching some "Freaky Friday" links for the next post. I found this... laughed for about ten minutes.... and then sent it to my husband who was in the other room with the subject line, "A Sexy Little Picture for You."

As he eagerly opened it, I burst into laughter/tears when he gave me the WTH look. IT. WAS. AWESOME. Best prank of life.

The next day, while I was VOLUNTEERING WITH BABIES, he set it as my Facebook profile picture.

IT'S WAR.

Anyway, no fashion advice today. I just wanted you all to bask in the glory of butt-less chaps unicorn man here and reflect upon the coolness of doing something you love, whether it's fashion blogging or dressing up as a pink mythical creature.

5 comments:

Jenna said...

WOW. Just ... wow.

bequi said...

I just set this as my husband's profile pic and tagged his best friend as the unicorn's butt cheek. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Jae said...

Hahaha YES bequi!

The Kindle Family said...

Wow sweet mother of fairy tale dominatrix in a mixing bowl! Anyway Jae I LOVE your blog, we have a lot of the same tastes and I also LOVE mall pretzels. I like mine with nacho cheese dip, fat yes, but oh so good!

Nurse Heidi said...

Priceless...I am utterly speechless.

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.