Freaky Friday

Friday, May 14, 2010

Wasn't it *just* Friday? This week went really fast, but I'm not complaining. Two more weeks on my shopping diet, which if you were a FAN you'd know about. Otherwise you're going to be in the dark about my reasons for a shopping diet.

Just kidding, it's because there's a big sale coming up. Think of it as training for a marathon.

Anyway, before we kick off today's fashion mishaps, a big shout out to my sister in law, who just found out she's pregnant with twins.

Here's what you have to look forward to!! I hope it's boys because these guys are SNAZZY. I think the neck chokers and chaps are *especially* masculine.


Alright, how many times have I posted jumpsuits now? THEY DON'T WORK. Especially when they are too short and worn with small boots. Is the one inch of shin really necessary?


OMG! I used to totally have shorts like this. Except that mine had fluorescent pink stripes and sculls down the side and I WAS SIX. This person is clearly a grown woman. This upsets me.


For pregnant women! Now you can let everyone know you have a little wolf on the way.


My friend Kristen sent me a website that was abundant in ugly shoes. This one takes the cake. Um, Sally, why are you dressed like you're an 80s Rocky lookalike?



Plus sized girls. Gold lame leggings are bad. Very, very bad. Shiny, yes. Attractive, no. Also, I DID in fact find that on BigGirlsLingerie.com as I learned that sex Halloween costumes that don't have anything to do with anything can be found in sizes 12-22!



No, no. Go ahead and rub your eyes. Look again. There are rodents in that show. Thankfully, they aren't real. I don't think. Otherwise what would you feed them? And how awkward would it be if they died in your shoes while you were on the stripper pole? EMBARRASSING.


It's okay, model. After having a baby my bajingo has a frowny face too.


We discussed this over on Facebook already, but I had to post it here. My favorite Lady, doing what she does best. Looking like a Jedi knight priest in mourning. I don't even know where she was going with this, and how much do I hate "Alejandro" as a song? It sounds just like Ace of Base and brings me back to the 90s. The only people I want to hear sounding like Ace of Base is ACE OF BASE singing "Don't Turn Around" BUT THANKS GAGA.

Well, I have an exciting weekend of laying sod ahead of me. Anything to keep me away from the mall. I WILL BE STRONG.

11 comments:

bequi said...

The mouse shoes remind me of an episode of The Simpsons where Disco Stu has Big platforms with fish in the soles, but they died because he couldn't figure out how to feed them. So then he was just walking around with dead fish shoes.

0 said...

Jae, there is not enough eye-bleach in the world to fix what this post just did to me.

Jae said...

Actually, Arientte, I don't think eye bleach exists for realsises. So there's probably is not enough eye-bleach. Period. Sorry about your eyes, shall I put some legal jargon on the site about how I'm not responsible for blindness or vomiting?

Nathaly Blalock said...

It TOTALLY sounds like Ace of Base. I was just thinking that in the car yesterday. Totally made me want to run home and download I Saw the Sign and listen to it until my ears bled.

Quirky Jessi said...

You said you discussed this on FB already, but I fail to see a link to your page. Tsk, tsk. Am I blind or are you not sharing? :P

Jae said...

Jessi, look to the right! There's a link there in the side bar. Join us! We have fun and discuss shoes.

McMel said...

i wonder if gaga has seen the frownie face bikini... that's right up her alley. you may only be encouraging her!

Rebecca said...

Or right Lady Gaga's somethin'!

Good luck on the whole shopping diet...I, on the other hand, will be tearing it up at DSW tomorrow!

RoseAG said...

Mostly I agree, except for the plus-sized leggings.

If a girl wants to wear that then I think she needs some her size. Not that I want to wear it!

Shop Girl* said...

Hahahahhahahahah Jae, I heart you with MUCH hearting. Freaky Fridays are my FAVOURITE.

P.s. I totally have the frownsmile pants. (Can we call them pants? Let's pretend.)

Debbi said...

OMG! I totally hate that Alexandro song-- I've said the same thing to my man about Ace Of Base, and I can't stand it. A bad mix of that, and crappy Madonna.

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.