Freaky Friday: Fall Fails (YAY Alliteration!)

Friday, November 20, 2009

Woo hoo! It's the weekend before Black Friday!! I am counting down the hours, I swear. I went shopping on Wednesday and was like do I even buy anything? Everything will be on sale in a week... (For inquiring minds, I caved and bought make up SO SUE ME!)

Anyway, with the end of fall creeping up on us, let's check out some of the worst fall trends and fashions that I've come across in my blogging...


Deep, purple color? Check. Flattering cut? Check! Giant, pregnant belly inducing rose for no apparent reason? Got it, boss!


K, correct me if I'm wrong, but was this EXACT shirt and vest combo worn on National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation? I really think it was.


Quick note: Oversized buttoned collars make you look like a giant milkmaid. Avoid.

(Just the sound of muffled sobbing)
IT IS TOO EARLY FOR ME TO HAVE MY EYES ASSAULTED BY CHRISTMAS SWEATERS, OKAY?


"My arms are freezing but my belly is burning hot! Oh, perfect." By the way, the vest and sweater are attached for inexplicable reasons that I don't understand.


This is a blue velvet bodysuit. I shouldn't have to say anything more. BLUE. VELVET. BODYSUIT. What outfit are you wearing that requires a weird blue velvet shirt to be jammed down your pants?



I feel like this would be what Beetlejuice would wear to Thanksgiving. That's not me saying I approve of it. I did enjoy Beetlejuice. I abhor insanely giant ankle sweaters that look like him.

So everyone clean our their closets for the influx of good deals that are on their way!

3 comments:

Diamond said...

I'm one of those fashion dummies that follows your blog, and even I could tell those were wrong.

Jennifer Wells said...

Yuckers.

paisana said...

Hi,

I heart you.

I mean, I've only been stalking you for a couple days, but this entry solidified it for me. Especially the blue velvet bodysuit.

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.