What I Wore: Something Old, Something New

Monday, February 2, 2015

I was looking at this outfit and I realized that all the pieces I'm wearing are very old – except for the jacket, which is a new addition. And I bought a small and when I got home I realized it was a little oversized, so I endured an internal struggle over whether or not to send it back for a smaller size, but in the end, I decided I actually loved the oversized fit. As one of my friends pointed out, it's very Tori from Saved by the Bell and I'm not hatin' it. 



I've been wearing it and pushing people into lockers evvvvvverywhere lately. 

The other stuff though? They're just basics that made it through my latest round of closet purging. 

Jacket: Calvin Klein (here and on sale!)
Tee: Abound (here and still my favorite basic v-necks)
Skirt: F21 many moons ago. I can't remember the last time I shopped there. (similar and super cheap) (this might be this season's incarnation of mine)
Shoes: Steve Madden (similar)
Necklace: Cara via Nordstrom (mine is sold out but here's a pretty close dupe) (cheaper)

I cycle through clothes pretty fast (I know, you're shocked) so it's nice to have some old favorites still making the cut. It makes me feel good about my clothes-buying abilities. 

2 comments:

Jennifer Wells said...

Wait, is it warm enough where you live to wear skirts and heels??

We are digging ourselves out of Snowpocalypse today.

In any case, you look nice. Nicer than Tori and her mall bangs.

Jae said...

It's been freakishly warm here... almost 60 today and sunny. But yeah, my family in Toronto hasn't had the same luck at all.

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.