What I Wore: Leopard Tuesday

Monday, February 10, 2014

If this shirt looks familiar, it's because it's what I was wearing in those makeup tutorials. Yes, it was a Tuesday. I don't even think I did anything special that day -- I hung around the house because my kids had colds and I had lunch with my husband. So yeah, it was a typical Tuesday. But hey, you're going to put pants on anyway; why not add some leopard and call it an outfit?

 Sweater: F21 (similar)(v-neck)(Want this in red!)
Blazer: Bluenotes - Canada (cheap!) (Plus size) (similar)
Pants: KUT from the Kloth (here and WAY on sale)
Boots: F21 (similar) (these too)


OMG! I almost forgot! We went to Red Robin for dinner on Friday and had THE WORST waiter of all time. First, he tried to give me a fist bump when I ordered a Dr. Pepper. A FIST BUMP. He called my husband "bro" repeatedly and there is nothing that he hates more. Also, when I asked him for a fork, he said  -- and I quote -- "Aw did those ho's up front not give you one?"

I died.

Then, when a table of five girls showed up, he actually pulled up a chair to their table and proceeded to ignore us for the rest of the night. It was so bad I could not stop laughing. If he only knew what I good tipper I usually am because I'm so bad at math. It really was stupendous dining experience.

Aaaand that was my last low-key weekend for a while. February is historically the worst month ever for me. Besides Valentine's Day, it's both my kids' birthdays, parties and whatnot, we're headed off to the Disneyland thing for said birthdays, my family is coming to visit and my daughter is being baptized.

So if this is the last time this month I actually remember to put on pants, I apologize.

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I am a notoriously elaborate tipper too, and I HATE when I get a server like that! Like, you just lost out on a huge tip by being a complete tool!

Brianna
keepingupwiththekeens2428.blogspot.com/

Jae said...

Seriously. I am proud of my large tipp-age. I still gave a little tip but I probably shouldn't have. It was brutal.

Anonymous said...

I want to push that guy down the stairs. He would probably say "Brooo!" (or is it "Brah?") all the way down.

Anyway, nice colors on your outfit!

Jae said...

I can see it now "Braaaaaaaaaah!!" Seriously though he was the wooorst. And thank goodness you commented Nora, I start to get worried if I don;t hear from you ;)

Anonymous said...

Aw, thank you. I have two-step verification for my g-mail account, so if I don't comment it means I can't find my phone!

Gillian said...

Great outfit - I love the colour of those pants!

Your story made me think of yesterday... I was out at BWW with a guy friend (not boyfriend) and the waiter started hitting on me the MINUTE I sat down. Like, not even subtly. I ignored him completely and about 10 minutes later my friend says "So I don't know if you noticed but the waiter is totally hitting on you..." and I was like, yeah, I did notice but I'm not giving him the satisfaction of reacting to it! I just think it's rude - if a girl is with another guy, even if they're not dating, she's still off-limits, right? At least he didn't call anybody "bro", though.

Jae said...

Gillian... like, never in my dating life did I ever wish a waiter would come hit on me. I just want to eat my burger, thanks. That would drive me nuts!

Unknown said...

www0817
christian louboutin shoes
ugg boots
nike air max
jordan shoes
ugg boots
adidas nmd
coach outlet online
moncler online outlet
cheap ray bans
saics running shoes

nacho said...

designer replica luggage u07 k6i89y3j65 replica gucci c54 f3f86t9b85 replica gucci bags l94 q8o09w9a36

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.