Freaky Friday

Friday, September 21, 2012

Hey party people! Actually, I'm not much in a party mood today. Have you ever had one of those days where you wake up and know for a fact that you're not going to be doing anything productive all day? Yeah. That's me. So far, I woke up, worked a little, worked out but spent an equal amount of time talking with my workout buddies and then perused Facebook. I have GOT to get going. Maybe some bad fashion will give me a good punch in the arm to get moving.

So Betty Rubble chic I can't even stand it!

Speaking of Betty Rubble, may I remind you that Halloween is coming up and we'll be hosting our annual slutty costume contest in a few weeks. Start looking online for the worst of the worst! Remember that skanky house took all last year so you need to top it. Send your entries (and a link because last year I got in trubs from not linking) to my email and we'll start collecting 'em. YAY it makes my heart so happy. 


  
Just FYI: this was labeled as a "mini dress." As in, so mini that it doesn't actually cover your lady bits. I'm pretty sure this was fashioned out of a pillowcase. 


 
You know what I wish my pants had? MORE PANTS. This is what happens when Dolce and Gabbana does when they have too much denim laying around. Where does the belt go?? (Thanks, Angie!)

These shoes look like Frankenstein. I hope when the designer sketched them out he was like "I...I've created a MONSTER!" and there was lightning. 

Sexy Frankenstein maybe? 
 

 
Angie also sent me these awesome Beetlejuice pants. I would like to point out that while horizantal stripes can be slimming, that's only true if they don't feature a large arrow pointing at your crotch.


Honestly. I think some designers just wanna screw with you and see what you'll buy. This dress is like a gazillion dollars and looks like candy corn. 



Stacy sent me this depiction of what the most offensive shoe of all time would look like. UGGS, Cros AND Vibrams? I should label this NSFW ("not safe for wearing" omg I am so witty).


Speaking of offensive footwear, I just read an article about how UGG's stock is tanking right now because APPARENTLY the human race wised and stopped wanting to look like sassy bedazzled sherpas. Took long enough. 

Alright, I have resolved that I will get something productive done today. I mean, not as productive as like, showering... but maybe like eating leftover cheesecake and paging through an US Weekly. Success! 

Also, if this was not enough fail for you, please see this unintentionally hilarious video sent to me by Mary. My favorite are the "rules." I so wish I was at this video shoot. On acid.

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Wow that video was awesome/awful. She's got amazing legs though!

Sheriece said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sheriece said...

Thanks, now my ears need a bleach shower.

Jae said...

I think it's up there with "I am Your Grandma"

Deveny said...

Not sure anything could top the Grandma song, but this came close. She has a killer bod which makes me hate it even more..... haha

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.