Freaky Friday

Friday, June 15, 2012

Hi guys!

It's Friday, Friday. Sorry, did I just get that song stuck in your head? I apologize. I'm coming off of a "I just gave blood" high and I can't be trusted with anything I say. I should probably just go lie down but I have too much to do.






Is it me, or does just looking at this shirt make you want to wash your face and apply benzoyl peroxide? OK, just me? Fair enough. It would probably make me hungry too. I heart pizza more than anyone should ever heart a food.


Whoever this is, she 100 percent rips guys heads off and eats them for funsies.


"Oh shoot; I ran out of milk. Rats. Better get on my giant baby acid wash onesie and fulfill all Walmart stereotypes to go grab some."

(Thanks, H)



Continuing our fascination with stupid jumpsuits, I give you the "this makes me look fat and like I have a 12-inch crotch and I don't care" model.


So....much... argyle. I might be able to let it go, except that the same website suggested these to finish the outfit:

And what a well-dressed Yeti you shall be!



Correct me if I'm wrong: This is either what stewardesses wore in the late 60s or what the poor girls working at Hot Dog on a Stick wear today.



I wish I could give out awards, because this would be my pick for "Saddest, Worst-Fitting, Weird All-Boys-School Suit Ever"

You know what ill-fitting double-breasted suits remind me of?

Don't make me do it you guys.

I really shouldn't.

But I can't resist....

JANET RENO DANCE PARTY!!!!




And this is what a crotch devil looks like.



OK! Now I have a conundrum that I need to discuss with you guys. The latest shoes au jour are the wedge sneaker. They're -- believe it or not -- sneakers with a wedge heel.

Not like this:

These are a disgusting abomination.

But more like what adorable Miranda Kerr is wearing here:

Her cuteness level is astounding. SO when I saw these ones I was like maybe? DO I change my opinion on sneakers with heels? I DON'T KNOW HOW TO FEEL.


Like, would they be cute with a skinny red jean and a leather jacket or am I completely gone off my rocker? I just... I just don't even know anymore. Because I feel it's something that a pocket-size, under-30 gal like myself could pull off but I'm waffling.

Mmm... waffles.

No, but seriously. Cute or hideous? I can't decide, so be honest!

14 comments:

Meleah said...

ugh, heeled sneakers (even wedges) are hideous.

Jessica said...

I have to say hideous. Don't do it!

Anne said...

It's like feminine Justin Bieber. If that's what you are all about, then... cool.

Unknown said...

Those wedge sneakers look more like a cool hightop - and, I'm all about hightops. I should warn you though that my fashion sense is somewhat deficient in that I wear jeans and black t-shirts almost EVERY DAY. With flip flops. I'm very uncool and a very uncool 38 years old :(

Jae said...

Hahah feminine Justin Bieber... isn't that just regular Justin Beiber?

Jae said...

Myabe what I want is just a cool hightop? lol

Lauren said...

I like how the model who goes to great lengths to hide her lower body in a baggy jumpsuit is unconcerned about her chest hanging out of the top.

Oh! Do you think that one comes in argyle?

Sara said...

oh no.... NO! Those are hideous!

Anonymous said...

Yes you are suffering from blood loss. Go lie down and sleep it off.

Jae said...

Oh how I love my ladies and their reasonable-ness! That's really the secret reason I have a blog. Not to give style advice but to help my wishy washiness.

Jenifer said...

Hideous...gotta go with hideous...not even a red skinny jean could make those look good.

Jenifer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

Wedge sneakers are huge over here in Sicily. I even saw a hotel maid wearing them. Although they are not as high top looking here, more like just a basic sneaker with a wedge.

heidiluxe said...

janet reno dance party- best thing i have read in a long time!

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.