Freaky Friday

Friday, September 9, 2011

I have yet another banana Friday planned today. Hopefully I can get another call 15 minutes before I have to be somewhere so I can throw myself together and look generally sweaty and slightly annoyed all day. That was SO FUN.

Also, I have a Pilates class in like, 20 minutes and I'm dreading getting my butt handed to me. I basically took the month of August off from the gym and I am paying for it now. I went on Tuesday and still feel like an old lady when I bend down to pick up toys. The result is a messy house. It's a fair trade, I would say.

Let's do this!


Hmm... I can't help but feel this is a bit... boxy?

*snort*

Also from the back she looks like a flasher.


Most terrifying dress of life.

I don't even... it already has ARMS.

You know what it reminds me of?

THIS.

HAHAHA it still makes me pee.

Sorry for ruining your day like that.


But it's such a GLAMOROUS diaper!


Oh these pants are horrendous. I probably had a pair just like them when I was like 15, that I would wear with a cropped T-shirt and a mini backpack. I am so ashamed of my past.


JUMPSUITS STOP IT. Why. WHY!? This is torture. Also these are like three inches too short and I just can't do this anymore.


Megan sent me this gem and my favorite part was the description. The dress is completely sheer and the company suggested you be daring and wear it over a pair of jeans. I'm sorry, are you Stevie Nicks? I feel like they're confusing "daring" with "chemically unbalanced."


Emily posted these to the fan page and we agreed that they were a gateway shoe for moms who will eventually become "special massagers" like on "The Client List." It's a hard and dirty road, girls.

Also, did you hear that J. Love is going to be in a show version of that terrible movie? Can't wait to see another show featuring her flouncing around in long nightgowns and wearing low cut shirts.


For sexy geek pharmacists. Meow!


How to make your butt look like a squashy pumpkin. 1) Buy these pants. 2) Wear them ridiculously high.

Mission complete.


Kelsey posted some awesome pants on the fan page that she saw IRL at Forever 21. Unfortunately, when I went to find them this morning, they were SOLD OUT. These are the zebra version of the leopard print style she sent me.

Am I taking crazy pills here? Didn't the president JUST give a speech last night about the economy? Yet women are still buying droopy harem pants. It can't be that bad. Sure, the housing market's in the toilet, but ugly-pants-buying must be at an all time high!

Also, I'd like to point out that her first instinct was to grab the crotch. While I don't think it's socially acceptable, it's entirely appropriate.

This girl could be packing heat.

6 comments:

Nathaly Blalock said...

Oh my gosh. That video was terrifying and hilarious at the same time.

Anonymous said...

Bahahahaha! You have to do a post on maternity "fashion." Pretty please!! I am totally lost during pregnancy about what isn't gonna make me look grosser than I already feel!

Morgan Hagey said...

Jae, that video... Oh my.

Jae said...

Every time I see that video, I just sit there saying "THE BABY HEAD! THE BABY HEAD!" like a psycho.

Naomi, let's do it!

Deveny said...

That video is going to give me nightmares....and yet, I watched it twice in a row....

Lindsay said...

I saw someone wearing a dress just like the diaper one last night at the movies. It was black and she was wearing purple leggings and black, ugly, stumpy boots. I about died laughing!

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.