Freaky Friday: Bad Shoes, Bad Celebs

Friday, July 8, 2011

Another week down! Don't you love four-day work weeks? They make me pass out with happiness. Also, Tuesday is my b to the irthday and I'm pretty excited to go buy myself some shoes or something. Have you seen the new plum glitter TOMS? I DIE. They must be mine. It just so happens that the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale coincides with my birthday every year. It's like the fashion gods KNEW!

Anyway, lets kick the weekend off with some bad shoes and bad celebs!



Ahahaha I see what you did there. Clever and a bit unhygienic, bravo!


So Heidi Klum is a) wearing the latest monstrosity she had to pretend to like on Project Runway, or b) moonlighting as a car mechanic on the weekends. I hope it's b because my car needs an oil change and manly car mechanics intimidate me.


Is it weird that when I first saw these shoes I wondered what the back must look like? Are they anatomically correct? I JUST WONDERED!


Oh Kim...Kim Kim Kimmy Kim WHY do you do this to your body? And who was shopping with you when you bought this and told you it looked OK? I would have been truthful, Kim. You can count on me. I would have told you right away it makes you look like a leathery cougar without feet, I swear I would have.


Miley Cyrus is turning into such a delicate flower of a lady, isn't she?


I think we could all use a lesson on "How to Make Completely Thin Women Look Like They've Gained 10 lbs of Calves Only." The subject matter would be these shoes. Only these shoes.



These look like what someone in the 70s would have thought furniture in 2012 would look like. Also, there would be hovercrafts. There's ALWAYS hovercrafts.


Quite possible the WORST DRESS EVER. Also, when you're on a red carpet, I feel like you should remove your sunglasses from your head. It's like her top half is running to the drugstore for PMS medicine and her bottom half is attending my grade 8 graduation in 1998.


These shorts make me sad for Rihanna's crotch. It is heartbreaking what she's doing to it.


J. Lo has not figured out that there IS such a thing as too much of a good thing. Like snakeskin print, for example. Or short skirts. Or sassy Latina facial expressions.

Every time I see a picture of her it's like she's saying "Que?"



K, we get it. You win. You win for frumpiest person who cares the least about fashion in Hollywood. Now can you stop dressing like a 14th century monk?

Alright, I'm going to go peruse catalogs and pick out pretty things that I'll badger my husband into buying to prove his love for me. YAY. Happy weekend!

10 comments:

Nathaly Blalock said...

I'm crying laughing at the "que" comment. Thanks. Needed that!

mushbelly said...

These celebrities are so weird. What makes them think they don't have to follow any fashion rules? I haven't checked - but I hope all of these made it onto the fug site - cause they all deserve to be there

Jae said...

Nat, I swear it's in my head EVERY TIME!

Mush - I know. I hate when celebs trade wearing label clothes and trying to stand out for actually looking attractive. I don't know how people with THAT MUCH MONEY still walk out of the house looking like crap? Makes me feel better about my sale-rack cute stuff! lol.

Jenna said...

Miley Cyrus??? Sicknast!

Jae said...

Jenna, do you mean to tell me you were NOT wearing leather chaps and a sequined bra at like, age 12? I... I don't know if we can be friends anymore.

Misty said...

Oh no. I was going to wear the Miley outfit on Tuesday. It's okay to dress like that if you're in your 30s... and have a fat white baby gut, right?

Sara @ Our Best Bites said...

It's amazing to me that women with the hottest bodies can wear clothes that make them look absolutely hideous. You'd think they'd have an army of people they pay for the sole purpose of making them look good. Fail!

Also, happy birthday my dear! I was going to tell you to go spoil yourself, but silly me, you don't need to be told! Love ya- muah!

Japanese Used Cars said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

www0817
christian louboutin shoes
true religion jeans
pandora jewelry
off white clothing brand
yeezy boost 350 v2
ralph lauren uk
ugg boots
oakley sunglasses wholesale
ugg boots on sale 70% off
pandora charms

Unknown said...

have a peek at this web-sitelook at this website check my bloghop over to this site find more infogreat post to read

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.