Freaky Friday: Bad, Bad Hair

Friday, February 4, 2011

In honor of my hair poll on Wednesday, in which red was the overwhelming winner, I thought bad hair would be fitting. Plus, I just really like making fun of people.


Does anyone else's heart hurt for this poor, normal mother.?This is definitely NOT going in the Christmas card.


This is basically what every parent dreams for their little girl. I like the way the lip spike compliments the Hello Kitty hair clips.


What a classy bunch of broads.


Even classier.


Like, at first I was like whoa, hair. But when paired with the frosted lipstick and pink eyeshadow -- you'ev won me over again, SJP.


K, So I love ScarJo. I love her more now that she's divorcing my boyfriend Ryan Reynolds. But her hair at the Golden Globes totes looks like that commercial for condoms. The one that says "They'll blow your hair back." I hope she was paid handsomely for this glowing endorsement.


This looks like "Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs." CURSE YOU GIANT TORTILLAS FROM THE SKY!


Hey laaaaaaaaadies. It's Valentine's soon! I know what you should request from your hairy hubby.


She's deep. You wouldn't understand.

I'm starting to think mom hair isn't really that bad. Like, it's depressing but at least it's not desperate. Even so, I can't wait to get my hair did and show you all in the next week or so! Then I'll shave a checkerboard into my head. That seems normal.

Also, check out the fanpage today for what may be the best link of all time.

8 comments:

Rebecca said...

The hairy heart man is EPIC!

Queen Mommy said...

Hairy heart man.....how do I un-see that??!!

Queen Mommy said...

And, the next word verification is "bonersar". It just keeps getting better....

Anonymous said...

Hey Jae - that first picture is from the book "Awkward Family Photos" - have you seen the book?? I can boast that my family made it into the pages of this book.

My mom didn't have the benefit of reading your blog back in the '80's.

No lie.

LoLa

Jae said...

hahaha even the word verification was getting excited.

Jae said...

lol Lola, I am JEALOUS of your awesome family!!

Unknown said...

www0817
christian louboutin shoes
true religion jeans
pandora jewelry
off white clothing brand
yeezy boost 350 v2
ralph lauren uk
ugg boots
oakley sunglasses wholesale
ugg boots on sale 70% off
pandora charms

5689 said...

zzzzz2018.9.12
superdry uk
canada goose outlet
coach outlet online
prada handbags
ralph lauren polo
ralph lauren polo
supreme clothing
air max 90
ralph lauren polo
pandora jewelry

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.