Freaky Friday

Friday, April 16, 2010

I'm full-on sick with the flu today, so I'm going to hammer out some freaky Friday goodness and then go back to bed and curse my decision to ever have children. It is the WORST when you're sick. Boo, I had plans to shop today. The fashion gods must be angry with my hatred of capris.



FINE! I'll say it! This dress makes her look a little hippy. HIPPOPOTAMUS-Y, THAT IS!

I'm not proud of myself.


Sadly, these are not marketed for Halloween. But what can you expect from a clothing company called "Nasty Gal"?


What is with the furry clog shoe?? It is horrifying. I don't know whether to wear it or ride it up a mountain.



Sweet mother. This is a very expensive, very confusing shirt. I feel like it's the equivalent of a man's tuxedo shirt. Like, casual but FANCY all at once.



Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice, BEELTEJUICE!


Aaaand this would be the wrong way to wear shorts. Is it really necessary to have them super short AND tie-dyed AND torn up by an angry cat? Now it's just overkill.


But why? WHY were these pants on sale for $3? THEY ARE SO FLATTERING.



I swear, they'll give a fashion line to any celeb. From the much-anticipated Flinestone line.

Well, do any of you want to go shopping in my stead? I have a date with a few talk shows, some sweatpants and my own pity.

4 comments:

0 said...

*scrabbles around for the eye bleach* URRGGGHHH.
That purple and black thing looks like a giant Halloween spider that ate too much and then died.
And the mom-jeans....OH THE MOM JEANS. *scrubs eyes*

Sheriece said...

DANG IT TO HECK! I was going to ask you if you wanted to shop today! Maybe tomorrow....?

My favorite this week has to be the denim puffy shirt. Sometimes there are just things you wish you could un-see.

bequi said...

I'm not ashamed to say I REALLY like the skeleton socks! I would buy a pair right now if there was money in my account! But I have a thing for weird socks and I wear them under long jeans where no one will know about them but myself.

My only problem is that the kneecap on the sock is too low. Oh well, cest la vie.

Rebecca Robertson said...

"WHY were these pants on sale for $3? THEY ARE SO FLATTERING." Hahahaha. Thank you! I hatehatehate that ugly style of jeans. It's like someone turned Urkle into a grandma and stole her pants.

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.