What? I Can Be Nice...

Tuesday, March 2, 2010



Dear Lady Gaga:

I think you look uncharacteristically pretty in this ad for MAC Cosmetics.

Do you know what would be even prettier?

PANTS.

That goes doubly for you, Cyndi Lauper. This is not 1983 and you are too old for onesies.

Kisses,

Jae

**EDIT!

My brother who is a motivational speaker just released this video with quite possibly the BEST Lady Gaga impersonation I've ever seen. Clearly, our love for her runs in the family. Ch-check it out here.

4 comments:

mdmebrat said...

Okay....there's some serious airbrushing going on with Cyndi..... I noticed that before I noticed the pants-less-ness! lol

Anonymous said...

There's that weird lump on Lady Gaga's thigh too. We should start an internet rumour that it's cancer. Photoshopped cancer.
I have a crush on Jae's brother now. I have to go anon for this one lest my husband find out.

Sara @ Our Best Bites said...

Your bro is hilarious, lol. One day can I attend some sort of Porter family function? Cuz I think it would be rad to see you all at one time.

Jennifer Wells said...

ha ha

Yes, brothers are the best!

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.