The Social Networking Site Known as Bookface

Thursday, March 11, 2010


...anyone?

Sorry, I really have a thing for Jim Halpert.

Anyhow, just wanted to let you attractive people know that I now have a *dum da da dum!* Facebook page. If you're looking for daily ramblings about fashion, such as "Why is it that every spring people find it socially acceptable to wander around dressed like an Easter egg?" and "Considering camouflage pants... yay or nay?" then you must join. We will discuss and be friends.

Also, I am SO excited to have my first giveaway tomorrow. Woop woop! It's a good one too. Check back tomorrow for the deets. Then we will discuss and be well-dressed friends.

So, if you're on facebook, or bookface, check me out here and let's be BFF's.

3 comments:

Shop Girl* said...

I joined. YAY :)

stephanie said...

I heart Jim Halpert!
p.s. adore your blog!

Unknown said...

Wow! Nice to know that you've already joined Facebook. As you know these days, people are now getting into social networking sites because they're a nice way of expressing ourselves. I also have a lot of network sites but now I'm currently into MySpace because I think it's really cool. And I've just discovered that great businessmen like Michael Geffrard have also their profiles there. It's really nice actually because famous people also love these sites as well.

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.