Freaky Friday: Top Ten Reasons for Clearance Bins

Friday, December 4, 2009

Hey, I love a good deal as much as the next girl. See my Black Friday post for how insane I get for sales. But some things are on sale for a reason. Not because it is the seasons, just because they are horrific and no one will ever buy them. Well, hopefully no one will ever buy them.

In honor of my recent foray into shopping and sales, I give you the Top Ten Reasons for Clearance Bins, all items I found in the clearance section on websites that shall remain unnamed.


1) They make you look like a character from the Wizard of Oz.


2) They look like a horrible science experiment gone wrong. WHY?



3) It makes you look like you have a weirdly hairy chest.



4) It makes you look like your neck got hungry and decided to eat the rest of your shirt as a quick and healthy snack.



5) They. Are. Horrifying.
(Blank stare)



6) It makes you look like you were mauled by an urban leopard. (And really, is the beret necessary?)



7) It is positively guaranteed to make you look pregnant.



8) It makes you look like a server for TGI Fridays. Yeah, don't look so smug homegirl. You're going to be fired for not having any flair.


9) It looks like it was constructed out of your child's K'NEX kit.



10) It ruins my life and goes against everything I stand for. $6 MOM JEANS. Have I taught the world NOTHING? Going to jump off of a building immediately.

So, find sales. Good ones. But when you find an item on clearance, take a moment to ponder WHY it might be on clearance. It might be a fashion pariah that will make you look crazy.

5 comments:

Lorena said...

I just came across your blog and JUST had to comment on this post... it's soooo TRUE! LOL!

Unknown said...

I just found your blog yesterday after posting one of my own about not being able to dress myself. I have to say - you are hilarious AND full of great ideas!

And, yes, even at my favorite store, Victorias Secret, there is a reason for the clearance bin - if it's not hot on a supermodel, it's definitely not going to be hot on me :)

Unknown said...

www0817
vibram fivefingers shoes
ralph lauren uk
jordan shoes
tods outlet
pandora
moncler
off-white clothing
ugg boots
skechers outlet
off white outlet

Unknown said...

high quality designer replica ALQX high quality replica handbags EITBV cheap replica handbags ENRW

Unknown said...

replica designer bags GKQW high quality replica handbags EKQBV high quality designer replica EFPBV

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.