YAY! Important News

Friday, October 2, 2009

So I love love love to blog about moms and bad fashion and good fashion and gladiator sandals, but some of you may not know that writing is also my day job. So I work a couple of hours for MONEY and then I'm like, oh yeah, I should also dispose of some advice on my fashion blog, and post pictures for my mom on my personal blog. (You guys don't know my mom... if she doesn't get daily grandkid pics, heads. will. roll.) So I've been a little burned out on the writing front, and I love my fashion blog the most because it's a creative outlet. But it doesn't pay the bills. It occasionally nets me free merchandise, but alas, no bills paid. So work comes first. And since I hate to disappoint my lovely fashion moms, I enlisted the help of another mom to do a Monday feature for me. Her name is Jenna, and she's pregnant, and you know what that means?

THE RETURN OF MATERNITY MONDAY! ONDAY! ONDAY! (That was an echo, okay? Let's pretend.)

So Jenna will be here on Monday, just so you aren't confused, to talk about dressing your cute little pregnant belly, as she is the current owner of one. I wished that I could be better with my original Maternity Monday, but when I was pregnant, I was in the hospital, and my fashion consisted of a Beatles t-shirt, some Abercrombie sweatpants and rainbow slippers. Really. So I was not in any condition to get all preachy about how to look.

So, when you log on Monday, as I know you ANXIOUSLY do, look for Jenna and her thoughts on dressing hot while shaped like a bowling ball. You'll still get me a couple more times a week. I have been thinking about being sneaky and snapping pictures of badly dressed mothers at the play area of the mall. How mean do you think that would be?

YAY.

1 comments:

mushbelly said...

I would love to see sneaky pictures of badly dressed moms at the play area. Great idea. Wait - are you in Utah? I hope I don't show up on one of your posts.

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.