Freaky Friday Don'ts

Friday, April 24, 2009

Yay, another installment! I love trolling the interwebs for ugly clothes. I find them in abundance!!



These shoes look like Pocahantas on E. What the heck do you even wear them with?




This was listed as a peasant top. WHAT PEASANT WEARS THIS? I think it should be listed under "cracked out flamenco dancer who is seriously misplaced." This is one of those shirts that a girl might see you in and be like ooh, fashion-y. And then ANY male will see you and just become confused.



K, let me explain something to you. Katy Perry may wear these shoes in her music video. You are not Katy Perry in a music video. Even SHE looks a little like "Really? Gold high tops? Alright, if you say so..."




Most, Unflattering . Shirt. Ever. Again, say it with me... if it makes the mannequin look fat, it will MOST CERTAINLY make you look fat too.





Beam me up, Scotty!



Easily the most UNREMARKABLE shirt I've ever seen in my life. It has scalloped edges! SCALLOPED! WHY?





For those who love their bodies, but just wish they had a
little" more saddlebags. I've been there.



Hahahahahaha....


Hahaha.


Found this under "Tops". For the first time, I will have to beg to differ. This shirt is a top like my miniature schnauzer is a real dog. Its ridiculous to even say such a thing.
PS her boobs look like the were molded out of kindergarten play dough. Just sayin'.

Enjoy your weekends and shop happy my disciples!

2 comments:

Carly said...

That chick with the flamenco top is Tiffany (I think that's her name??) that won America's Top Model a few years ago.

I can't believe I know that.

Nathaly Blalock said...

Are you talking about Danielle, aka "Dani"?

I'm not ashamed.

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.