Freaky Friday: Designer Edition

Friday, January 28, 2011

I feel like we haven't done a designer Freaky Friday in a long time and I SO LOVE perusing designer collections for scary clothing that costs as much as a used car. Of course, looking through designer clothes makes me want to buy all of the pretty things as well. Like this Alexander McQueen dress.


*drool* I only need a couple of things... $2,500 with which to purchase it and somewhere to wear it without looking like a psycho. PTA meeting anyone?


These shoes are $1,900. They would have been only $100, but the extra $1,800 is for the ridiculousness.


OMGOMGOMGOMG I found a pothead poncho, but this time by a designer. This thing costs $1,500. Why wouldn't you just pick one off of your dirty floor and wear that instead? It's free. As an added bonus, it probably smells like pot.


But how will I get through doorways? PS this shirt (?) is $3,200. Can you imagine wearing this to like, church or something? Great style, but why do you need armor?


Quite possibly the ugliest $4,000 vest of all time. What's with the triangle in the middle? It looks like a swimsuit cover up at an old folk's home.


I'm sorry. I must do a throwback for this $2,500 jacket.


Rufio likey.

(I will admit that I used to have SUCH a crush on Rufio when I was like, 11 and me and my friends would fight over who got to be his wife when we played house. Yeah.)


These are clearly made for Britney Spears circa 2002 ONLY. And they're $7,000 so only she can afford them. Sassy!


I don't care what anyone says. I saw this $2,200 vest....dress thingy on Janet Reno Dance Party.


I... I just don't even know what to say anymore. This looks like a biker did the deed with a figure skater while listening to Cyndi Lauper and out popped this monstrosity of a baby. And then everyone said it was "breathtaking."


Would it be totally inappropriate to make a joke about anorexia here? What about hunger in general? Rats. FINE. Here's a weird skeleton dress for $1,300. I can't wait to see Lady Gaga wear it in protest of the killing of baby koala bears or something like that.

Oh, designers. You are so silly sometimes! But much like a dog who pees on the floor yet charmingly chases a flashlight, I just can't stay mad at you forever. Try harder next time please.

Happy Friday everyone!

10 comments:

hotjavva said...

you never fail to dissapoint. hilarious! truth be told, I liked Ruffio too.

Ashley Smith said...

Have you ever seen "take the lead"? Rufio is in it. But I am partial to dance movies.

Kathy said...

Ru-fi-o! Ru-fi-o!

Kathy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mcmcolospgs said...

I love how I can be having the worst week and in one post you can cheer me up. This was just pure awesomeness. : )

Jae said...

Um, I might actually watch "Take the Lead" not that you're saying my dreamboat Rufio is in it!

mcmcolospgs - I hope your week gets better! Well.. it's Friday night so it can only get better, right? RIGHT!?

Rebecca said...

RUFIO!!!!!!!!!!!

...When did I become old enough for a "throw back"?

fashionallure said...

What a wonderful dress !! Love it and the colour !!

Unknown said...

www0817
dsquared2
christian louboutin outlet
coach outlet online
uggs outlet
pandora outlet
adidas superstar
air jordan uk
pandora
moncler online
ugg boots on sale 70% off

Unknown said...

look at these guys websites his response Read Full Report site here you can look here

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.