Freaky Friday: Holiday Edition

Friday, December 17, 2010

I'm not trying to rush Christmas on you guys or anything, but since Christmas Eve falls on a Friday this year, you probably won't be getting a Freaky Friday from me. I'll be too busy entertaining and eating so much food that it squidges out my eyeballs and I want to die a little inside. But I'll eat a little more first. Then I'll watch "It's A Wonderful Life" and cry quietly until my husband makes fun of me. CAN'T WAIT.

Seriously, I love Christmas and I'm at an excitement level of 14 right now. The highest is 10.


UGH! Is there anything worse than a matching sweater/scarf combo. OK FINE, the Holocaust was worse. But this is pretty high on the list.


Creepy snowman just wants to get in your shirt. What a pervert. What is he doing in there?

This was billed as "PARTY SWEATER!" That's a sad party you're having by yourself man. Quick PSA: Your chest is not a billboard for Christmas cheer. Especially weird 1800s Christmas cheer. Go drink some wassail or something.


AH! YES YES! The Kardashian's Christmas card picture. SO EPIC.
Few things:
1) Oh Kim, nice to see you in a tight white dress for a change, you're so versatile.
2) Scott, YOU'RE not Armenian. Lay off the self tanner.
3) Someone (slash everyone) has been reading one too many Cosmo articles about putting your hand on your hip to look thin in pictures, amiright?
4) Lamar... one of these things is not like the other... I MEANT THE PINK TIE. Geez.
5) Green caterpillars. Also, this whole thing looks miserable and Tim Burton-esque. Guess that's what you do when you have buckets of money and are famous for absolutely nothing.


Oh reindeer shoes, you are so appropriate .


I really hope this was not being sold on Etsy or anything and this picture was taken for hilarious purposes only. Because quilted pillow candy canes can only make you look fat. Period.

Sorry, this has nothing to do with anything, but WHO DOES THIS TO THEIR KID?


You all know how much I love novelty jewelry right? The answer is not at all, actually. It's all a bit literal, isn't it?

Actually... this is more literal. Literaler?

And it's super relevant too. I DARE YOU to wear this to your husband's Christmas party. Someone will definitely be getting a bonus. Stuffed directly into the g-string.


Is it not enough to walk around looking like a Christmas tree? Does it have to look like my four year old daughter designed it?

Well, that should tide you over till the week after Christmas right? If you see any other awesome finds, send them over and I'll post them in the interim. In the meantime, Merry weekend before Christmas, and don't dress like an idiot!

6 comments:

Rebecca said...

Kims rack looks a little off center...

and how appropriate - my word verification is redress

stephanie said...

OMG The Kardashian Christmas card? I'm glad you posted it because I have NO words. Vom.

Jen Jensen said...

These are some great pics, seriously!

Bethany Carpenter said...

Those shoes are too funny! Made my day!

Kitti said...

I didn't know that I NEEDED reindeer shoes, but I DO!!! thanks for bring these to my attention! lol...

jacblanch said...

OMG!!! The candy cane thingy is totally framing her BOOBS!!! That's hilarious.

And the look on the face of that poor kid that's been stuffed in to a christmas tree costume ... PRICELESS!!!

This was a freakin' funny post! Thx!

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.