Freaky Friday: Top 12 Worst Christmas Gifts of All Time

Friday, December 16, 2011

So we covered awesome Christmas gifts that anyone (read: me) would be more than overjoyed to receive, but what about the craptastic gifts you get? I should note that birthdays and Christmas make me want to die most of the time because of all the people watching your reaction to gifts. I am not a good actor. Like, at all. Now I've learned to tell everyone to get me gift cards and it's much better, but I still get sweaty and nervous around present time.

So this year, I'm going to set my sights low with these awful gift ideas. That way, I'll be pleasantly surprised when I receive cat figurines and whatnot.

This is gonna be a good one!



The Golf Urinator. Besides the fact that your husband is a GROWN MAN AND CAN PEE IN THE POTTY, this looks like he's doing something really suspicious under that privacy towel. No one wants to golf with the guy who carries a "privacy towel," regardless of what it's for.


Ever wonder how much you weigh when compared to a rhinoceros?

Yeah, me neither. Like, ever.

Like, I would punch in the face the person who gave this to me.


My mom gives me a shoe-a-day calendar every year that I LOVE. But a garden variety, 12 month landscape calendar? I get like, 20 from my dentist so I'm good thanks.


Self help books. Especially ones that you would never have cause to use. I usually avoid huge ships by walking on sidewalks instead of water.


Gifts that say "I think you're a lazy creepy cat lady." Even if you know a lazy creepy cat lady, she doesn't need to be reminded. As she eats her TV dinner for one, she instinctively knows.



Gift baskets. Because there's like, one thing in there you actually like and the rest is jam and mustard that congeals in the back of your fridge until July.


This is exactly what it looks like. For best results, buy these for your mother-in-law and wink suggestively.


Flasks! No one wants a flask for Christmas, despite their appearance on every "What to Buy for Men" list EVER. Even if it has cool cowboys on it, you do not need to carry alcohol in your pocket.


Or in your bra. Besides the fact that you're drinking alcohol from a tube between your boobs, I feel like this is pretty much one stop from both alcoholism and sexual harassment.


Onion goggles for the person who doesn't have friends, yet loves a good oniony omelet.


I know what you're wondering: what does the mysterious Paris Hilton smell like?

Chlamydia. The answer is chlamydia.


Not only a tacky non-ironic Christmas sweater, but a tacky non-ironic Christmas sweater that lights up with LED lights. Because when you're a loser, you're also a loser in the dark.

Did I forget anything? As long as you avoid these, you're golden for Christmas shopping this weekend. Happy Friday!

17 comments:

Andrea said...

I must protest your dismissal of the onion goggles! Chopping onions makes me weep, and the goggles really do work. Otherwise I'm just wasting mascara.

My husband got me a Forever Lazy for Christmas. Um, thanks?

Jae said...

Hahaha oh dear Andrea, could you send me a picture of you wearing onion goggles? PLEASE?

Also, I wish I had a replay of the exact reaction when you received your Forever Lazy. I know if it were me, I would pretend like I hadn't seen it and then avoid the issue for the rest of the day. But I'm passive aggressive like that.

Send Gifts to Pakistan said...

For Attractive lips, speak words of kindness.
 For lovely eyes, seek out the good in people.
 For a slim figure, share your food with the hungry.
 For beautiful hair, let a child run their fingers through it once a day.
 For poise, walk with the knowledge that you never walk alone.
 People, more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed. Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you will find one at the end of each of your arms.
 As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands, one for helping yourself and the other for helping others.

Anonymous said...

buy xanax online generic xanax orange round - xanax bars mg

Anonymous said...

xanax drug drug interactions xanax ultram - can i buy xanax online

Anonymous said...

purchase xanax drug screen for xanax - xanax bars mixed with weed

Anonymous said...

ativan for sale side effects of ativan sublingual - ativan 1mg tablets

Anonymous said...

buy diazepam diazepam 5mg tablets effects - diazepam 10 mg ldt

Anonymous said...

buy soma online order soma online overnight delivery - somanabolic muscle maximizer xls

Anonymous said...

buy ambien online ambien sleep restful - generic ambien headache

Anonymous said...

buy soma aura soma sedona online reading - soma medication identification

Anonymous said...

buy valium online little blue pill valium - valium controlled drug

Anonymous said...

buy soma generic soma medication - soma medication class

Anonymous said...

buy ambien online where to buy ambien cheap - buy ambien online mastercard

Anonymous said...

soma sale where can i buy soma online - get soma online

Anonymous said...

buy soma online buy soma online from canada - carisoprodol 350 mg abuse

Unknown said...

Everyone love gifts and surprises and if its come in a Gift Baskets then its awesome because basket contain different type of gift. I love gift basket to give loved one.

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.