What I Wore: Pretty Sweet

Monday, November 7, 2011

I feel like I could totally host a Stepford Wives dinner party in this outfit. I mean really? Lace, pearls AND a flower? It doesn't get any more deliciously feminine than that. It was so girly that I had to drag out some serious five-inch platforms so I could make sure people knew that while I dress girly sometimes, I could still put your eye out with my shoe. And really, what more could you ask from an outfit?

Photobucket
Lace shell and undershirt: Local boutique
Belt and skirt: White House Black Market (LOVE!)
Shoes: Qupid
Pearls: Nordstrom
Flower: Local

PhotobucketPhotobucket
Well, hello! Would you like me to bake you an apple pie? Here, I'll bring you your slippers.


PhotobucketPhotobucket
Accessory closeups! I just pinned this flower right on the strand of pearls. Easy peasy. These shoes are also awesome and have a little peekaboo over the toe that makes them feel naughty. Unfortunately I wore them outside and sunk three feet into the grass. Stilettos forever!!

I don't usually dress this girly, but it was fun to play dress-up and I highly recommend it. Just don't get mad when your husband expects dinner when he comes home from work. Mine does and he's highly disappointed EVERY DAY.

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.