Best Dress Ever!

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I found myself at the mall the other day. Do you notice that all of my good stories are about finding myself at the mall? Anyway, my kids were bored, it was rainy, there was a play area. I gravitated toward it. While passing by the stores, I decided to pop into Charlotte Russe, which I haven't done in forever. They were having a huge maxi dress sale and with the warmer temps, I could not resist.

And then I saw her. The world's most perfect maxi dress. I was so excited because while I own five or so maxi dresses, I'm always having to modify them with a tank under or a cardi over. I wanted a dress that I could throw on without any alterations.

I give you the most perfect maxi dress ever made:



Oh, it may not look like much in the picture, but when I put it on, I knew I had found love. A deep-v that I can wear without a cami, fluttery, non-sausage arm inducing sleeves and the right length to wear with my favorite leather wedges.

So I carried her triumphantly to the cash register, where I learned that she was also 50 percent off.

So I bought a pair of jeans too.

I want to wear her every day of my life. So. Happy. I've worn the dress once and added gold bangles, a honkin' huge fuchsia ring and coral earrings. I looked like a disco queen and I loved it.

Just wanted you to share in my joy.

Come onnnnn summer shopping season!

11 comments:

grace said...

I love that! If it were available in my size, I would order it in a heartbeat.

Greg said...

LOL. I seriously just ordered that same dress! I hope it's as cute as it looks online!

Lisa B said...

Uhh . . . that was me on that last comment. Not Greg. Apparently he was still signed into Google. If he had ordered the dress, I would be slightly concerned. :)

Jae said...

Hahaha I was like wow, Greg I admire your openness to trying new things!

And Lisa it is SO much cuter in real life. I was disappointed in the picture because I don't think it correctly conveys its cuteness.

Jae said...

Also, Justin read the comment and was like "Hey, I don't judge."

Rider Wear said...

In the modern world everyone goes mad after the women's fashion and above all, because no one can deny the fact that women love to be admired and appreciated by people around them. When it comes to women prefer clothes especially jeans to form another dress, jeans, because not only provides comfort, but going as well as both casual wear and party.
leather jackets

john11 said...

In the crazy world of today, after the fashion of women, and, above all, because no one can deny the fact that women love to be admired and appreciated by people around him. When it comes to women like to wear jeans, especially in the second color, blue jeans, because not only comfort, but it is just as well as the free and the party.

crash helmets

mark22 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mark22 said...

Good Job!
Have a good article. You elaborate your topic in beautiful manners. Ideas are cool. I was in searching to study like this type of article. I like it too much. Keep it up.

free iphones games

getting a dealer license in california said...

getting a dealer license in california
ama indossare i disegni di moda bella e più recenti è uno dei più comuni in natura umana così ho anche voglia di indossare sempre all'ultima moda di indossare salse vorrei ringraziare voi cari per condividere con noi un bel blog informativo e ho anche apprezzare su questo caro così bello di te e spero che sarà posta sempre di più per noi

medical office assistant said...

love to read always new and make beautiful things like new fashion in world i always try to make my new fashion desings like my ideas and also i like your fashion desigens as well to wear and for others so my best wishes are with you and other fashion designers so keep it up all dudes i appreciate you all and thank a lot for this medical office assistant

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.