Freaky Friday

Friday, May 20, 2011

Yaaaay Blogger isn't being a big d-bag mess today, which means I actually get to post my Freaky Friday. I've had some accumulating over the last couple of weeks in my "Ugly Fashion/Lady Gaga" folder on my computer, huzzah!


Something about Fergie's tunic seems oddly familiar. I wonder where I've seen it before...?

Aha!!! I see what you're doing Fergie. Tricky, tricky!



Low lady crotch pants make me suspicious. WHY do you need such a long crotch? It's like my brother when he was 16 at the top and me when I was 8 at the bottom.



HEY! Sketchy raccoon coin purse! Where's my money!?



So did you hear that Beyonce's dress was so tight at the Met Gala that she had to be carried up the stairs? BY TWO PEOPLE? I know I'm the only person in the world that ever watched the movie "America's Sweethearts," but it just reminds me of the scene where Catherine Zeda-Jones asks her assistant, "Did we brush my teeth?"

You are officially TOO famous if you don't even have to walk.


YESSSS now I know where the inspiration for my favorite video came from. You must watch. Immediately. Then have nightmares about baby heads.




From the 1990s Kindergarten Teacher collection. Also, WHO IS THIS SQUARE?



NO ONE ASKED YOU, SPONGEBOB!


I literally just had a seizure. Dramatic? Yes. Appropriate? You better believe it.


So APPARENTLY the Rapture is supposed to happen tomorrow, which I'm kind of bummed about since I had PLANS. But if Rapture does happen, I hope all of the people wearing coral doctor's jackets are left behind. Because that is an abomination. (Z SNAP!)


These pants make me lose all will to live. Elastic bottoms? Really? Just wear your husband's sweatpants.



Lady Gaga released her latest album via Farmville this week. And to that I say.... "Nice nipple tape." Also, Facebook friends who play Farmville get an automatic blocking from me. Passive aggressive. I was born this way.

5 comments:

Sheriece said...

Today's post was so funny I nearly wet my pants. Thanks for the laughs!

PS - I'm going to be ANGRY if the Rapture happens tomorrow, as I will be cheated out of the opportunity... nay... RESPONSIBILITY of spending a lot of money next weekend.

Laura said...

So I made it through exactly 31 seconds of your "favorite video." Where do you come across such freaky stuff? I really had to turn away before I started entering some strange alternate universe in my brain.

Jae said...

Sheriece.... it's ON!

Laura... my brother sent it to me. I have no idea why. I watched it once and was terrified and now I think it's the best thing I've ever seen. The baby head MAKES it!

Anonymous said...

You know.....you don't have to block people who play Farmville, or any of those games. Just block the game(s) and you can still see the rest of the person's stuff :)

Unknown said...

Umm LOVE America's Sweethearts!

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.