Freaky Friday Don'ts

Friday, March 27, 2009

Oh how I've missed scouring the Internets for ugly clothes. The things I turn up!!


For a romantic, yet casual, dinner date with Boss Hogg.


Did you know the French actually find it offensive when you yell "Garcon!" at a restaurant? I'd be offended if I wore this and didn't get yelled "Garcon!" at.



K, story time. So I had this childhood friend (Who I am desperately hoping does NOT read this blog) who's mom was like the biggest cougar OF ALL TIME. She would come home from work in one of these babies and her leather jacket and make dinner dishes that were like spaghetti in a wine sauce with wine appetizers and a glass of wine. And she would get drunk and teach me and me ten year old best friend about how men were bad and you don't need nobody to take care of you. Moral of the story; wear something like this and I'll imagine that you prey on young, supple teenage boys because you like being a sugarmama. Leopard + bustier is scary. PICK ONE SEXT AT A TIME, coug!




From the Laura Ashley "I give up on trying to look attractive" collection.



This shirt was labeled "Bold Floral." Really? Because thats not what I imagine when I hear the word bold. Its what I imagine when I hear "Now, what can I wear with my white keds and mom jeans?"




I'll take "How to look pregnant even though I am a statuesque supermodel" for 800, Alex.





Scariest. Pants. Alive.

3 comments:

Beth said...

Ah Jae!
It's great to have you back.

danielle said...

Seriously! Cracking up over here. My husband thinks I'm crazy!

enterrement de vie de célibataire Paris said...

I like the shirt nice pick.
Lilou

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.