Freaky Friday Don'ts

Friday, September 19, 2008

So I thought I'd feature some really brutal dresses, but when I went looking for them, I found this site which delighted and appalled me. Mostly appalled. Check out some of my faves from UglyDress.com. Some of the others I just found myself. There really is an abundance of uglies out there.
BE WARNED!! All you young girls. This is what happens when you get knocked up before junior prom. You look like an idiot, with a delicious chocolatey center.
Something tells me that we get different Bride magazines. Clearly, hers is classier. GO SIXERS!!!
I just want to know what this skirt did to her. Because THAT is cruel and unusual punishment. The thong adds a nice touch though.
I'm as patriotic as the next person (That's a lie, I'm not patriotic at all.) But what the heck?? I know you're not supposed to FOLD the flag a certain way, but its totally okay to sew yourself into it and drag it around the floor. Ten dollars says she goes to the shooting range every day.
"But I'm afraid it might be too subtle!!" My main question is, where does she keep her vagina? Because I KNOW that is too short to keep it on her.
Jester red. Because in this dress, you are a Laura Ingalls-based joke.
Stay tuned girlies!

0 comments:

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.