Freaky Friday: Fun With Keywords!

Friday, November 5, 2010

It's that time again! Yes, it's that time when I go through my keyword analysis and look up all the weird ways the general public finds my blog. I love checking that thing.

-"Subtly encourage your husband to exercise more."

I feel like I'm not the right person to answer this, Kelly should. But all the same, I recommend this approach. "So... hun? Remember when you weren't fat? Yeah, that was nice." Too harsh? I don't know. My husband is 160 soaking wet. This is new for me.

-"What to wear for maternity photos."

How about something like this?

...and by "this" I mean a Goodyear tire. (AwkwardFamilyPhotos, of course)

-(Typed exactly as I got it) "HOW TO WEAR" "TROUSER JEANS"

Probably with a "SHIRT" and "CARDIGAN" with "CUTE HEELS."

-"Mommy has knockers"

Yeah, that's because mommy is supporting life with her knockers. I know it's hard to process, but those fun bags are not just for playtime.

-"Can I wear capris to a summer wedding?"

I hate you.

"Payless Frye knockoffs."

So this is ACTUALLY a good keyword search. My sister in law just picked up a pair of these boots and I couldn't believe how close they looked to the real thing. Check it out:

These are the authentic Frye 12R's, otherwise known as my third child.

Here's the Payless version:

Not bad right? I mean, of course they won't wear the same as the Frye's, but unless you're actually working on a farm, it's probably OK. And then there's the matter of saving $200.

OK! Friday time! I'm off to do some damage at the Nordstom half yearly sale. DOUBLE POINTS for my card woo hoo. Only 6,000 more points and I get a bottle of nail polish or a Kleenex or something. Anyone else have shopping related plans this weekend? I'm on the hunt for cute tights!

8 comments:

Sheriece said...

I'm the sis-in-law with the knockoff Fryes - Don't bother looking for them in the store. I saw these in an email from Payless and looked in several different stores before learning that they're a special edition something or other from Payless. Order them through the website and have them shipped to the store to save the shipping cost. Type "Savannah" into the search bar to find them :)

Mandy said...

how do you check that on your blog??? I'd be interested in doing that for my blog. Do you have to sign up?

Jae said...

Ooh, good tip Sheriece!

Mandy, I use StatCounter.com. It's awesome!

Jenna said...

That picture is SICK. Just barfed in my mouth a lot. Not even a little.

Carly said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA.


"Can I wear capris to a summer wedding?"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Lisa B said...

I have to share my awesome deal on some Frye knockoffs. So you know how Target has them too, right? Online they're $50. Well, I went to the store to see what the looked like IRL, and there were a pair on CLEARANCE for $6. Six bucks!! Of course I snatched those bad boys up. Go me!

Jen Jensen said...

Please tell me that picture is fake. Who are these people?!

Jae said...

Lisa, I cannot believe that. I am dying inside. I would have bought them too, and I already have a pair.

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.