Freaky Friday

Friday, September 10, 2010

It actually feels good to get back into the swing of things. Of course, I'm off on vacation AGAIN next weekend, but I promise I'll whip up a post and send it your way before I leave. I am actually tired of vacation. No joke. JUST LET ME LIVE.

Anyhow! Let's do it! (Not it, it. This is NOT that kind of website.)



Oh REALLY, Katie Price? Slash wasn't your name Jordan before omg make up your mind. You're really going to wear a crown out of iPods and dress like the Tin Man turning tricks? WHY ARE YOU EVEN FAMOUS?


My reaction to these shoes (a reader sent in) was to wonder how painful it would be to saw this model's feet off. It would be worth it, wouldn't it?


Oh Lady Gaga!!!! I know you think you're a trendsetter in your beef bikini. TOO BAD that astute America's Next Top Model viewers like myself will note that this was done like, THREE seasons ago. See?


OH SNAP! That's Claire in meat undies! SOMEONE is a little slow on the uptake there, Gags. *yawn* Better luck shocking us next time.

Mwa ha ha.

PS, I feel like steak in your crotch is never the right way to go.


I'm not sure how well you can see this item, the site was crappy for screenshots. But it's a coat... with a pocket for your baby. Like a kangaroo. And look! She can EVEN close her trunk. Amazing.


So, when I was a teen I got Seventeen magazine and was always fascinated at prom time when they would feature the duct tape dresses. There would be creations like this, while low on taste in general, are amazing feats of sewing and crafting.


....and then there's people like me, who fail Home Ec.


Look ladies. I KNOW I preach against mom jeans on my blog. But there is a FINE LINE that you're walking. If can see undies and BOTH cheeks, your pants are officially too low, and you are embarrassing your baby. And he poops in his pants and barfs on himself like, daily.

Alrighty. I have super cool temps here, so my plans today include gallyvanting around town (with my children, believe it or not) wearing the leather jacket I bought in July. It's a big day, folks.

10 comments:

Jenna said...

My EYES!!!! Seared corneas!

Ashley Smith said...

What is the purpose of the duct tape body suit?. And how could she not know she was mooning everyone?

Arienette said...

I actually feel ThongMom's pain. Since my body is stupid and refuses to maintain anything approaching a normal weight, I cannot get my jeans to stay up, Ikidyounot, even with a belt. I'm going to H&M over the next week to try to find a belt in the kids section in the hope that that is small enough. Today I had the waistband of my jeans folded down to try to tighten it up and avoid flashing/falling. I thought of you as I did it. I was all 'Jae would cry if she saw me right now.'

However, I don't wear G-strings when I know there's a chance of my crack being on show. That's what big-girl panties are for, ThongMom.

Jae said...

Arienette, I just solved your problem:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUz51FjnlB0

You'll thank me later!

Melissa said...

Oh goodness! that's hilarious =) Oh thongmom, can't you feel the draft? If it's cold enough for sweaters, you should feel cool air on your tush ;o)

thanks for the laugh Jae =)

HollyElise said...

Ohdearlord that last pic.

I have no words.

Arienette said...

A) that's why you're my girlfriend. What would I do without you?
B)Those bitches were clearly angle-faking. Everyone knows if you stand all hunched over with your but sucked in and then pop your hips out and half-cross your legs, it's going to look like you had ass-surgery. Suck it, Booty-Pop! I don't need your $20 Pirate Panties! Posture is my cosmetic surgery!
C) Wait, does this mean that as my girlfriend, you don't like my ass? DO YOU THINK I NEED A BUTTLIFT? DON'T YOU LOVE ME FOR ME???
D) I'm totally looking to see if any UK stockist sells them. Seriously. I'm a fake-it-til-you-make-it girl, and since only pregnancy makes my butt amazing and I refuse to just keep popping out babies for the sake of having a delightful derriere, a wonderbra for my butt sounds good.

Wait. I have an old wonderbra....maybe I should just cut the straps off and.....

Jae said...

Meh, just roll up some towels and jam them in your jeans. Basically the same thing! And no extreme butt flashing a la Thong Mom there.

Seriously, she SHOULD have felt that draft. She is wearing a hoodie and a hat which leads me to believe it was chilly. Apparently bum doesn't get the same protective treatment.

Anonymous said...

the butt looks photo shopped on

yanmaneee said...

christian louboutin outlet
stephen curry shoes
jordan 11
cheap jordans
jordan shoes
harden shoes
kd 11
air jordan
christian louboutin shoes
yeezy

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.