Freaky Friday: Fun with Keywords

Friday, July 13, 2012

Hey guys!

So, it was my birthaversary yesterday (I was married on my birthday which freaks people out) and I had so much fun. First, my hubs and I went to a wedding at the same place we were married a gajillion years (read: nine) ago. It was awesome.


Seriously, we look like baby fetuses in this picture. SO YOUNG. I love this picture. It's just happy.

Then we headed home and were sans kids for a bit so we did prezzies. I love to wakeboard and my husband had accidentally dropped my fins (the dealies that go on the bottom) in Lake Powell last year so I've been boarding sans fins. So when he handed me a packet of fins I was like wow, easy there romantic. Replacement fins for our old wakeboard. But he had actually gotten me my own wakeboard fit for my weight and height instead of his. I am SO excited to give it a shot. Of course, it's supposed to rain all weekend. Curse you watersports gods!!


Also, I bought this dress on Monday to specifically wear on my birthday and was overjoyed to find that it matched my wakeboard. Meant to be. Alas, I will wait until next week to get on the water.

He also bought me a pair of new workout shoes that I needed badly and a couple of other pairs (what? he knows the way to my heart) We ate out and got cake and it was lovely. See? I actually like having my anniversary on my birthday. My poor hubs feels like he totally has to make it the best day ever and I get spoiled.

Anyway, it was awesome and I'm feeling very relaxed for the weekend. So let's do some Fun with Keywords, shall we? If you're new to the blog, Fun with Keywords is when I find the search queries used to find my site for some freakiness. You would be surprised at what the heck people come up with to find me. Hey, I don't judge!

Baahahaha we all know that's a lie.

"Jim Halpert's chest."

Um, has Jim ever gone topless on "The Office?"

Apparently, he has. Now my search history is peppered with "Shirtless Jim Halpert" queries and I feel weird.

Also, he is hairier than I would have guessed. What an educational blog I have!

"How to stop dressing like a 12 year old and start dressing like I'm 20." (Yes, someone searched this.)

Ooh, I'm sorry, this is How Not to Dress Like a Mom. You're looking for How Not to Dress Like a Toddler.

"Lady Gaga makeup tips."

My best tip? Don't.

"Awful infomercial clothing."

Oh, there is TOO much:
How about the Wearable Towel?
The Collar Card?
Our favorite Pajama Jeans?
The Booty Pop?
MUSIC VEST (Elegant and versatile!)
All so good.

"How do people dress for weddins?"

Oh, dressing for weddin's is WAY different than dressing for weddings. I mean, is there going to be a mechanical bull and a hoedown? If so, you'll probably wanna git somethin' fancy, like ironed Wranglers and that belt buckle you got at the saddle shop.

Or this.

'Merica.


"Amish urinal cakes."

I don't even....
no comment.

"Cool clothes for a 40-year-old hipster."

Dude. You are officially too old to be a hipster. You're the kind of person who makes hipsters mad. Here they are, trying to be all urban and cool and then all of a sudden you're like "Oh I actually listened to record players when they were legitimately the only choice. "

Not cool man. Not cool.

"Clogs and capris."

Leave my blog immediately.

"Cute fashion lines for when you're 8?"

First of all, you're too young to be on a computer, so go have a time out. Secondly, uh... Garanimals?


Alright, I have work to get back to and a long day of admiring my new shoes planned, so I'm out. Happy Friday lovelies!

35 comments:

Beth said...

I was having a bad day and this is just the ticket to cheer me up!

Love it! Happy Bday/Anniversary!

Unknown said...

Happy birthaversary, Jae! Love the new dress.

The Diaries of a Wimpy Mom said...

Hilarious.

Jennifer Wells said...

This post made me happy, too.

Oddly enough, I found your blog by typing in "how not to dress like a mom." My husband kept telling me he hated my sweaters, or something. And then I see your blog with the exact same title. It was kind of funny.

Jenna said...

Happy birthiversary!!! How awesome is that?

Ok, Garanimals?!? Jae, you slay me.

(Whoops, almost typed "slaw" instead. You do not slaw me. Ever.)

High Fashion said...

I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand

Fashion Sac said...

Happy birthiversary!!Thanks a lot for sharing this fun article with me. I enjoy it very much!Good luck to the author! All the best!!!

factoryfashion said...

Looks like a great party!

Fore Front Trend said...

I wanted to say thanks to you for this great read!!

Fashion Sac said...

Beautiful pictures as always ! I love this dress, the bag is amazing, so well, the complete outfit is very nice !

Julie said...

I especially like the tattoo peeking out over the bride's dress. Please tell me that whole picture was from some themed sorority dance!

Baby Sleep Teacher said...

Jae! I LOVE your wedding picture. It filled me with mirth. Happy Birthdayversary too. : )

Fore Accessory said...

Thanks for making us travel with you through your beautiful photos!

Eco Vogue said...

I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand

Jaz said...

WHERE is that dress from?

Fashion Form said...

I really loved reading your blog. It was very well authored and easy to undertand

Jae said...

Jaz, I got it from a local boutique BUT the brand is Chris & Carol... I find that brand at smaller independent places mostly. :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

In this article the topic is not providing the complete things.searchmechaniks.co.uk|copywriter

Jeddy Brouce said...

We are proud to be a good informative blog its really nice thought !!custom logo design | website design services | custom banner design | article writing services

Unknown said...

I like your words You have tell us every new things perfectly.Animated Logo Creator|Cheap Logos by Logopearl|Buy Banner|Squeeze page Designer|

Unknown said...

This kind web is trying to steal your inform. I doubt it will success.
Jual Bibit Bunga | jual jam tangan couple | Bonsai Indonesia | Visit Homepage
Unique Baby Cribs for Sale | Baby Boy Crib Bedding Sets on Sale | Round Baby Cribs Bedding Sets | Super Sniper Scope

Unknown said...

Nice article. I enjoyed reading all the stuff.
best essay UK

Unknown said...

Its such a funny picture. Look at kids they are surprised what every one is doing.
custom affordable logo design service

Jessica Rose said...

These are cutest pictures and very loving. I like the concept you shared here.
Essay Writing

Unknown said...

This article is an awesome! Any observations that can be made about how someone may take the research forward, or do additional work in this area! assignment代写

Unknown said...

This is cool here you can download all your favorite movies and TV shows through this app
cinema box apk

Unknown said...

This is amazing application which is used worldwide to download paid apps from Play Store with free of cost.thanks for sharing
blackmart apk download

Unknown said...

I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. awriter.org
It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity are so fantastic and working style so speedy. I think it may be help all of you. Thanks a lot for enjoying this beauty blog with me. I am appreciating it very much! Looking forward to another great blog. Good luck to the author! all the best!

shailu said...

tnresults.nic.in
www.tnresults.nic.in

Unknown said...

This article is wonderful! Any perceptions that can be made about how somebody may take the examination forward, or do extra work around there!UK Essay

Unknown said...

Certainly, concur with what you clarified. UK Essay Help was surely the most straightforward to get it. jual bralette Tell you something, I, for the most part, get angered when people talk about issues which they evidently don't think about. jual bodystocking You figured out how to hit the nail redress about the take and clarified off everything without complexity.

Unknown said...

www0817
longchamp outlet
golden goose
ray ban eyeglasses
oakley sunglasses wholesale
golden goose sneakers
moncler online
ralph lauren uk
canada goose outlet
nba jerseys
nike outlet store

yanmaneee said...

nike air huarache
mlb jerseys
timberland boots
yeezy boost 350 v2
vapormax
yeezy shoes
nike max
nike air max 97
adidas yeezy
curry shoes

Isabell Kiral said...

If we follow your ideas and tips, we can also enjoy a lot. But some people do not want to enjoy their life. Life is very beautiful and I think, we should enjoy our life through different activities. Dissertation proposal writing services.

Pages

Powered by Blogger.
Related Posts with Thumbnails
Blog contents © How Not to Dress Like A Mom 2010. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.